Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

simon23 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd take anything over £15m for Balotelli and just move Guidetti into the team.

To the outsiders we'd be selling a troublemaker for a handsome fee and showing our faith in an Academy graduate that has similar potential.

again, ill ask as ive not seen anything of gueditti really but why are people so certain that he will even make it a the top level?
He's still not recovered from long term illness and its been.said that Mancini thinks he's not ready for this level,but hey what does he know?

I give what I got until I got no more
I take what I get until I even the score
You know I love you and furthermore
When it's time to go you got an open door<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 pm --<br /><br />I give what I got until I got no more
I take what I get until I even the score
You know I love you and furthermore
When it's time to go you got an open door

simon23 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd take anything over £15m for Balotelli and just move Guidetti into the team.

To the outsiders we'd be selling a troublemaker for a handsome fee and showing our faith in an Academy graduate that has similar potential.

again, ill ask as ive not seen anything of gueditti really but why are people so certain that he will even make it a the top level?
He's still not recovered from long term illness and its been.said that Mancini thinks he's not ready for this level,but hey what does he know?

kazblue said:
No good bye from me just hope we get the money back i gave up on him after sending off in Kiev game. He is such a waste of talent

Love the guy he is also No1 with the kids but that raised foot in the Kiev match was the big let down for me,feel so sorry for the shit he has taken from the media and some refs, if this is good by wish Mario all the best.
PS got a why allways me gnome in the front garden just had a look and the little buggers has a tear running down his cheek.

I would bring AC Milan all the way to the 31st and then bottle it. F em.

That olympic stadium was ooooooooooooooogly!!! , great moments though

Anyway, I know this is strictly hypothetical as i believe mario is not going anyway this window. But if he is to leave in the future i would prefer juventus to milan. Juventus has better prospects at the moment and he will have better opportunities to play in champions league and forge a partnership with lorrente. Also pirlo is his best ingredient when it comes to creating chances for mario to score as the euros testifies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ[/youtube]

The people who say Mario had only 3 good impacts as a Blus seem to be forgetting:

(A) The last minute winner vs Spurs.

(B) Standing up to Rio, Anderson and others at the end of the semi when he wouldn't be bullied; and

(C) Mario's failings as highlighted by Talk Shite were minor compared to the so called Sports Personality of the Year (of a couple of years ago) for services to marriages.

If Mario is going - and yes he hasn't been playing as well this year - then the fact that every opposition defender knows they can foul him repeatedly (e.g. Dortmund away and many others) without giving away a free kick or getting booked hasn't helped.

Thanks for the entertainment Mario if you do go.

The time is right, if he goes then I wish him all the best. If he stays then so be it.

Ill never forget some of the memories he has left with me, the 6-1, "that pass" and the amount of times he's made me piss myself at his antics. Fair play to him for just being himself. The media never gave him a break and yeah he did himself no favour, but we should embrace characters like Mario.

I hope he fully reaches his full potential and will keep a close eye on him. What a guy! Good luck to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.