Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

He'll end up at AC or stay here. Would rather he stay though!

Mancio said:
I do not know why. but I've always had the suspicion that our rags here on bluemoon have always been interested in send away mario
Don't know why but i've always had a suspicion one on here's more interested in Mario than City.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd take anything over £15m for Balotelli and just move Guidetti into the team.

To the outsiders we'd be selling a troublemaker for a handsome fee and showing our faith in an Academy graduate that has similar potential.

again, ill ask as ive not seen anything of gueditti really but why are people so certain that he will even make it a the top level?

i kne albert davy said:
Mancio said:
I do not know why. but I've always had the suspicion that our rags here on bluemoon have always been interested in send away mario
Don't know why but i've always had a suspicion one on here's more interested in Mario than City.

Nail on head!

MCFC BOB said:
I'd take anything over £15m for Balotelli and just move Guidetti into the team.

To the outsiders we'd be selling a troublemaker for a handsome fee and showing our faith in an Academy graduate that has similar potential.

Yeah , so would i ......

i can't really see as Balotelli has really done much to increase his value whilst he's been here .... okay , he did well in one or two games in that tournament for Italy , but he still failed to follow it up by making a genuine impression here.

So as we paid £18-19 million quid for him , if we got anything even approaching that i'd get shut , and as you say , give Guidetti his chance.

Trouble is that Milan are after paying in spaced out installments , which , apparently , isn't really impressing City ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.