Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Seldom mentioned but if anyone can remember his all round performance at Chelsea last season then will be an insight into the player he still can be. Shame.

I love Mario but i just feel if he'd come to us as an unknown,
30 grand a week max then he'd have blew Demba Ba, Benteke,
or anyone else you care to mention away.
He came on astronomical wages and believed the hype.
Too much,Too young.
I hope he stays and achieves his potential

I notice that those who want Balotelli to stay and believe he's a great player in the making find it extremely easy to recall games or moments that he's made a difference. That says a lot about his time with us.

also i remember seeing a vid a loooong time ago of him juggling with some other friends wearing flip-flops....and it being like..WTF??? how is he doing what he's doing....

some of the things he does are just...idk..weird..like he's an alien. his second goal against germany doesn't look normal. it looks out of place among other graet goals..

like, yes, he's very strong, but you'll see him do something where he looks like he has superhuman strength..way way way stronger than you would expect for his build.

or--yes, we know he has great touch....but he'll do something with the ball so effortlessly that looks so cool that its just like...whattt???

i gues what i'm trying to say is...if players had a reservoir of talent/athleticism/etc....then balotelli's is so huge that when we see some of the reservoir come out, it looks weird, compared to other normal players....

Hype going nuclear on the Milan forum.

andyhinch said:
Marvin said:
We all want Mario to succeed, but none of us would select him in the team.

It doesn't work playing him in front of Silva and Nasri. He doesn't have the movement and acceleration you need - neither does Dzeko.

We have 4 great strikers, but only Tevez and Aguero suit our style and Tevez seems to be getting slower every game I see.

Our forward play has let us down all season. I think we need changes in the Summer.
Glad someone can speak for us all, when did you ask me exactly?

You can't be serious.

Mario has the best movement out of any of our strikers however most of the time he doesn't get picked out.

The main problem we have is that we don't have a system to suit our strikers. I reckon if we had Mario as the main man up front and Aguero behind then it would be our best strike force but it seems having 4 top strikers when 3 of the 4 are totally different players just won't work.

city91 said:
andyhinch said:
Marvin said:
We all want Mario to succeed, but none of us would select him in the team.

It doesn't work playing him in front of Silva and Nasri. He doesn't have the movement and acceleration you need - neither does Dzeko.

We have 4 great strikers, but only Tevez and Aguero suit our style and Tevez seems to be getting slower every game I see.

Our forward play has let us down all season. I think we need changes in the Summer.
Glad someone can speak for us all, when did you ask me exactly?

You can't be serious.

Mario has the best movement out of any of our strikers however most of the time he doesn't get picked out.

The main problem we have is that we don't have a system to suit our strikers. I reckon if we had Mario as the main man up front and Aguero behind then it would be our best strike force but it seems having 4 top strikers when 3 of the 4 are totally different players just won't work.
Who can't be serious? I'm loosing track, if I end up double clakieing myself I'll
Be bloody annoyed

if we get rid, we are losing a global star which brings much recognition to the club, but the fact is, he doesnt play well enough for us, his performances of late and too often are abject to say the least. getting rid is the best thing for us imo

As a player for us most of the time I've hated him and he's got on my tits but if he leaves I'll still miss him for some reason. Feel sad, don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.