Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Even Talk Shite have confirmed Mario is in the squad.

I have seen him before at the shared office block I work in near the Airport. There is a business in there where people can pick up car keys for a top rental car so they can drive off when they reach their destination airport without being delayed. I am not working there until Thursday so I will ask colleagues to keep an eye out in case Mario pops into the building in the next couple of days.

Mario is being guided through the Carrington door and ready to fly to the land of meatballs and pizza.

If this allows us to pursue a cavani/falcao then I'm all for it. I can't help thinking though that Tevez.and Dzeko should be the ones to depart.

Mario is the one with the youth, talent and future prosperity. Not to mention global status as a shirt seller and brand appeal.

I think the media's branding of Balotelli's ineffective and immature attitude has loosened a few screws in the heads of our hierarchy and if true, feels like a rushed and naive sale.

Golden Balls said:
Mario is being guided through the Carrington door and ready to fly to the land of meatballs and pizza.

If this allows us to pursue a cavani/falcao then I'm all for it. I can't help thinking though that Tevez.and Dzeko should be the ones to depart.

Mario is the one with the youth, talent and future prosperity. Not to mention global status as a shirt seller and brand appeal.

I think the media's branding of Balotelli's ineffective and immature attitude has loosened a few screws in the heads of our hierarchy and if true, feels like a rushed and naive sale.

Agreed, Mario has time on his side and the other two don't. He has two of the most pivotal assists in our modern history and if those balls had fallen to Tevez or Dzeko they'd have ended up in row z. I will be gutted if he goes but if it clears the way for Guidetti and Lopez to put pressure on the others it can't hurt can it?

I've had wine and ready for fucking battle you twats. :p

On a serious note, the talent and stuff is out the window he hasn't done the biz to a standard anywhere near his price tag, cost in wage, contribution to the squad as a whole.

I fully accept the talent is in him.
I accept he is a prominent commercial revenue stream.

I see a lot of people now mentioning his commercial value as an arguement on this site.

I would say 'Falcao' would have all the kids pulling in dad's sleeve of a sunday morning demanding said players shirt.

I'll save my warning quota for religion threads so no malice here, this is an honest opinion beyond my fustration of the player as a City fan.
This is a rebuke to the commercial plus point being suggested seemingly as exclusive to Balotelli.

Carry on with your day now.

Never liked him and i hope the deal can be done soon. Bye Mario thanks for the odd decent game.

We can't keep a player just because he has commercial value. This is football, not showbiz.

Bojinov The Bull said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Thank god he's going at last, maybe we can bring someone who actually has some hunger to succeed next?
Yeah like Bojinov or Jo

Bojinov had 2 serious injuries, not exactly his fault is it dumbass.

Actually turned out he wasn't that good either all I'm saying is I'm sure lots of average players have the hunger to succeed doesn't mean they will be more talented because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.