Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Theo555 said:
Why is what I have said bullshit??

I am in the middle of a year 7 cover lesson (IT) and I asked the kids to name me their favourite city player

Most of the girls said Joe Hart, some lads screamed out Aguerroooooo, 1 said Balotelli

Not too sure why people think I would make this up?

-- Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 am --

didactic said:
Theo555 said:
I understand your point but I think you are being rather presumtuous here.

I have literally just asked the class in front of me (27 12 year olds) to each name a city player

12 said Joe Hart
10 said Aguero
3 said Kompany
1 said Barry(?)
1 said Balotelli

He isn't as loved as you may of thought

You are a teacher and you do not know how to run an ACCURATE experiment? God help us all.

What have I done that is not accurate? Please explain

Don't worry about it, mate, it's only Diddy.

If Mario does go in this window, Diddy's off anyway (if Tolmie's words are true).

Theo555 said:

I am in the middle of a year 7 cover lesson (IT) and I asked the kids to name me their favourite city player

Most of the girls said Joe Hart, some lads screamed out Aguerroooooo, 1 said Balotelli

didactic said:
Theo555 said:
I understand your point but I think you are being rather presumtuous here.

I have literally just asked the class in front of me (27 12 year olds) to each name a city player

12 said Joe Hart
10 said Aguero
3 said Kompany
1 said Barry(?)
1 said Balotelli

He isn't as loved as you may of thought

You are a teacher and you do not know how to run an ACCURATE experiment? God help us all.

It's have, not of. ;-)

I'll miss Mario (if he goes) - I get the feeling there is a real star (with footballing ability) waiting to emerge. Though he has not consistently shown what he is (thought to be) capable of - he must be showing something, somewhere to have persisted with him. Still only 22 and early days in his career.

Hamann Pineapple said:
nijinskybell said:
It's have, not of. ;-)

Not normally a fan of this but for 'teachers', very acceptable.

I am a music teacher - not English - I can only spell music words like paino and chello

sjk2008 said:
Theo555 said:

didactic said:

If Mario does go in this window, Diddy's off anyway (if Tolmie's words are true).

Who the hell is Tolmie? I was here way before Mario maybe the fact that I was born and lived in Manchester when I was younger has something to do with it? Or the fact that my whole mothers side of the family still all live there? But whoever this Tolmie is I am sure he has more insider knowledge on me than I do? You clowns get off my dick and stick to the topic.

I am sorry for being naive, deluded, no idea how a football club should be run properly, how every individual should behave, what car we should own, 22 is the new 32 it seems on here. Is it still ok to say i like Mario, i am sorry for being naive, deluded, no idea how a football club should be run properly, how every individual should behave, what car we.....................

peoffrey said:
100% this. I've never really understood the complete devotion he receives from certain quarters.

I think a lot of people confuse anything other than wanting him kicked out of the club at the earliest possible opportunity as devotion.

I'll be happy if he's still at the club come February. Not because I'm devoted to him, but because I'm devoted to my club and I think he can make a positive contribution towards it.

I'm also fine if those in charge of the club think it's best that he leaves. If that is the case, get the maximum price we can for him, get a replacement in for him and we can all get on with our lives.

BluePurgatory said:
peoffrey said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Global this,commercial that.

Fuck off-AS a fan/supporter I want him to perform on the pitch. I really couldn't give one iota about shirt sales etc.

Hopefully he wil be gone by end of play Thursday.Thanks for your 3 contributions on the pitch Mario. I thought becoming a father would have chilled him out and made him grow up a little. Oh well,no fucker is bigger than the club. We have done perfectly well this season without him. Get the money and run City.
#

100% this. I've never really understood the complete devotion he receives from certain quarters.

And I have never understood the hatred aimed at Balo by the usual suspects!

BP-I will reiterate this to you one more time and any other doubters.I for one do not hate Mario Ballotelli however I do not love him like many on here. He is an employee of the club I have loved supported and followed for the past 39yrs.
I wanted Mario to do well however he clearly has not performed anywhere near a 24million pound player.
I have praised him when he has performed well and criticised when he has not.
That isn't hatred,that is just my objective view of Mario Ballotelli as I have opinions on all city players. Many on here saying that we will regret him going as he will come back to haunt us.Why will he? I just do not get the constant bigging up of Mario when in reality he will be remembered more for his off field shenanigans than his contributions on it.
I wish him a good career in Italy if he goes. If he stays I will still support the player no matter how testing he can be.
Now compare Zabba-Mr Commitment,desire,passion to Mr Ballotelli-Bad attitude,lazy,can't be arsed etc and then tell me who is the better player?

didactic said:
sjk2008 said:
Theo555 said:

Who the hell is Tolmie? I was here way before Mario maybe the fact that I was born and lived in Manchester when I was younger has something to do with it? Or the fact that my whole mothers side of the family still all live there? But whoever this Tolmie is I am sure he has more insider knowledge on me than I do? You clowns get off my dick and stick to the topic.

Just yanking your chain, fella!

Pigeonho said:
mancunial said:
Im sorry to see him go because he runs them red clingons up the wrong way, for me worth his weight in gold in that aspect, the way he has snapped the redknapps, the way he rubbed camel and co up the wrong way,the way he has had every other manager and media source talking and scowling, totally agree on the pitch not been good enough except for the the semi at wembley also the final, the Trafford 6/1 the 100% penalty conversion, the global shirt sales,the help towards the clubs global recognition, winding cnuts like Irani and talkshite and every other sorry arse leaching tosser in the hypocritical media? Yes I will miss mario IF HE GOES, this could just be the biggest wind up by the club for a long while.
So it's worth having a player just to wind people up? Great logic that, however if that is the case then i'd rather a player who comes in and winds those same people up because the club they support can't catch ours due to the goals and performances that particular player is scoring/putting in on the pitch, where it matters.
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.