Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario

LongsightM13 said:
According to Stuart Brennan, he was training as normal at Carrington this morning and in the squad for QPR tomorrow. I think the op has gone off prematurely.

His last training, from what I've read. Said his goodbyes to everyone after that. Probably just standing in for the QPR game just in case shit happens.

Jnr Kisby said:
Without Mario we would not have won the Premier League. He's going nowhere.

We might not win it this season with him. He's not made much of a contribution, has he?

However: Goodbye Mario and I hope you'll shine in Seria A. But to be honest I think you'll never change.

Wonder if it was like this between Mario and Bobby: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1jjvRiZG4[/youtube]

on BBC now

TRANSFER LATEST
Sky Italia are reporting that AC Milan have made an official bid for Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

The report says that they have offered 24m euros which would be paid in six instalments and that the 22-year-old Italian would get a four-and-a-half year contract.

-----------

cheeky gets can fook right off - 6 installments

Seosa said:
peoffrey said:
Balotelli is training and in the squad to face QPR because no move has been agreed. Once it has then he's gone. He's still a City player.

1342551334865.jpg

Are you trying to say I want him here or I don't? I'm just stating a fact. He's presently on the payroll so it's business as usual until otherwise.

ob said:
on BBC now

TRANSFER LATEST
Sky Italia are reporting that AC Milan have made an official bid for Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

The report says that they have offered 24m euros which would be paid in six instalments and that the 22-year-old Italian would get a four-and-a-half year contract.

-----------

good job its not zebra finance it would have been 10

ob said:

Alot of players are signed like that. Payment up front, installments and then possibly extras after appearances or goals scored. Milan are skint and if we get Kevin Prince Boateng as part of a deal then I'm happy.

ob said:
on BBC now

TRANSFER LATEST

-----------

I have no problem with instalments, forever in our debt and all that

peoffrey said:
Seosa said:
peoffrey said:
Balotelli is training and in the squad to face QPR because no move has been agreed. Once it has then he's gone. He's still a City player.

1342551334865.jpg

Are you trying to say I want him here or I don't? I'm just stating a fact. He's presently on the payroll so it's business as usual until otherwise.

Apologies Peoffrey, I got you mixed up with Jnr Kisby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.