Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

He won't change that much. Can't be bothered talking about him anymore.

What's this Cavani fella like, and can he be our 'RVP' and help win us the double? That's all I'm interested in. CTID

His Bentley and Landrovers have reportedly been packed on to a trailer and his mansion is on the market, so some kind of move seems likely. As for continued training and inclusion in the QPR squad, that may be a smoke screen. If we can capture the signing of Cavani in the summer, I would be happy. Until then our existing strike force can hopefully cope.

Re: Goodbye Mario

peoffrey said:
ob said:
cheeky gets can fook right off - 6 installments

Alot of players are signed like that. Payment up front, installments and then possibly extras after appearances or goals scored. Milan are skint and if we get Kevin Prince Boateng as part of a deal then I'm happy.

KPB has been shit for the last year what are you on?

lionheart said:
His Bentley and Landrovers have reportedly been packed on to a trailer and his mansion is on the market, so some kind of move seems likely. As for continued training and inclusion in the QPR squad, that may be a smoke screen. If we can capture the signing of Cavani in the summer, I would be happy. Until then our existing strike force can hopefully cope.

lionheart said:
he drove his Bentley in to training this morning

lionheart said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:
£20.5M is a good deal - if true
Cracking deal if true as we only paid €22m for him allegedly. That would be an £11/12m profit in the accounts.
Would you be our family accountant, please. Amazing arithmetic.
Amortisation a bit complicated for you, rag boy?

lionheart said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:
£20.5M is a good deal - if true
Cracking deal if true as we only paid €22m for him allegedly. That would be an £11/12m profit in the accounts.
Would you be our family accountant, please. Amazing arithmetic.

Amortization of his contract realises a profit, is I think what he is referring to .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.