Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

If true I would steer well clear if i were City. The Italians will never pay up !!

Re: Goodbye Mario

Seosa said:
Apologies Peoffrey, I got you mixed up with Jnr Kisby.

;-)

I'm not bothered he's going tbh. I've not enjoyed his immature behaviour from day one and felt his non-footballing issues created too much bad publicity. He was the one player opposition fans could target and wind up easily.

peter.evans said:
If true I would steer well clear if i were City. The Italians will never pay up !!

With a legally binding contract they'll have to. Do you honestly think City are mugs?

It looks like Balo to Ac, El shaarawi to Napoli and cavani to us.

Snap their fucking hands off Txixi

Re: Goodbye Mario

peoffrey said:
Seosa said:
Apologies Peoffrey, I got you mixed up with Jnr Kisby.

;-)

I'm not bothered he's going tbh. I've not enjoyed his immature behaviour from day one and felt his non-footballing issues created too much bad publicity. He was the one player opposition fans could target and wind up easily.

Exactly. I've said it many times now, he'll thrive at a club where his heart belongs.

Be glad to see the back of the fooker. Thinks he's bigger than the club , doesn't give a fook about the club and can't be arsed when he plays . We'll be a better side without him . We already seem to be playin better now the rest Of the squad has got a good idea he'll soon be gone.

I wont believe it until its on the OS, I wonder who we will get if he does go though. I cant see RM wanting to stick with 3 strikers until Guidetti is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.