Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

didactic said:
sjk2008 said:
It pales into significance when compared to 99.9% of yours.

If you are going to be an attention seeking stalker and try to insult posters actually contributing to the thread get your english correct.

It pales IN significance when compared is what you should have said you halfwit.

This is why I do not take you seriously now stop talking to me.
"Pales INTO insignificance"

If you are playing the clever ****, it helps if you are clever. Being a **** alone will never suffice.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Don't you hate it when a poster become preoccupied with a particular subject.
Have you got an agenda against Pigeonho?

Haven't you heard? There is no agenda.
There's an agenda about the agenda which isn't actually an agenda.

Good luck Mario - thanks for the memories and the laughs ! Hope you have some good memories of us to go with the medals. Say hello to Nige.
See you next season - hopefully!

Balti said:
he'll come back to haunt us one day
Based on what i've seen so far I would expect one of two outcomes should we ever play a team for whom he starts:
1. Kompany will have him in his back pcoket
2. He will get sent off after being wound up by the fans or one of our players.

I don't foresee an outcome where us, his doubters, will be left with egg on our face.

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
So was he saying his goodbyes at training yesterday?

Or is he with the squad still tonight?

Or both?

Thanks

Both. His goodbyes were for people he does not expect to see again.

He's under contract until otherwise, and must adhere to those responsibilities.

I would not be surprised either way, on the bench or a flight to Italy before tonight.

Right fair enough.. will be surprised if he's involved tonight, would have thought too risky incase of any injury picked up.

Lets just get the money(or 1st installment of it) and not have to deal with Milan again for a while hopefully.

To be honest, I'm actually thankful for Milan.

They seem the only club willing to buy our players for still reasonable amounts!

Robinho, De Jong and now Mario.

They also wanted Tevez. The way they do their business is very Italian and not just confined to Milan.

Look at Pozo when we tried to negotiate for Sanchez. Even the big mouth at Napoli, another who plays to the fans with soundbites.

Mancini was actually wrong the other day when he said Mario has three years left on his contract.

He is contracted up to 2015 and means the clock is seriously ticking at the end of this season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Both. His goodbyes were for people he does not expect to see again.

He's under contract until otherwise, and must adhere to those responsibilities.

I would not be surprised either way, on the bench or a flight to Italy before tonight.

Right fair enough.. will be surprised if he's involved tonight, would have thought too risky incase of any injury picked up.

Lets just get the money(or 1st installment of it) and not have to deal with Milan again for a while hopefully.

To be honest, I'm actually thankful for Milan.

They seem the only club willing to buy our players for still reasonable amounts!

Robinho, De Jong and now Mario.

They also wanted Tevez. The way they do their business is very Italian and not just confined to Milan.

Look at Pozo when we tried to negotiate for Sanchez. Even the big mouth at Napoli, another who plays to the fans with soundbites.

Mancini was actually wrong the other day when he said Mario has three years left on his contract.

He is contracted up to 2015 and means the clock is seriously ticking at the end of this season.

Does this mean he's definitely gone Tolmie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.