Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Pigeonho said:
No, he played for a club who happened to be winning things at that time, but it wasn't due to him being the main player in that. In regards to the cup and the league win here, he had an outstanding game in the semi and the final, as did Yaya and others. For the title he pushed a pass forward to Aguero, something people keep on going on about but like I said earlier, had he not been sent off on the occasions he was, maybe this 'talent' he supposedly has would have come into play and we would have won the games we didn't when he was missing, meaning we wouldn't have had to have waited until that last kick of the season. I wouldn't say he has played a significant role in anything, he's merely played his part but he could have done more.

You forgotten about the 13 goals he scored in the league last season?

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
No, he played for a club who happened to be winning things at that time, but it wasn't due to him being the main player in that. In regards to the cup and the league win here, he had an outstanding game in the semi and the final, as did Yaya and others. For the title he pushed a pass forward to Aguero, something people keep on going on about but like I said earlier, had he not been sent off on the occasions he was, maybe this 'talent' he supposedly has would have come into play and we would have won the games we didn't when he was missing, meaning we wouldn't have had to have waited until that last kick of the season. I wouldn't say he has played a significant role in anything, he's merely played his part but he could have done more.

You forgotten about the 13 goals he scored in the league last season?
Nope.

Skashion said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
Didactic, are you actually Mario himself, or perhaps Enoch?! You get very tetchy when it comes to Mario.
Don't you hate it when a poster become preoccupied with a particular subject.
Have you got an agenda against Pigeonho?

Haven't you heard? There is no agenda.

Pigeonho said:
Didactic, are you actually Mario himself, or perhaps Enoch?! You get very tetchy when it comes to Mario.

Haha na but stupid comments like he will end up dead and should be playing in a lower league just deserve to be addressed with the disgust they deserve. Also the he has contributed nothing since being here crowd get under my skin. The usual stalkers I just laugh off because they would follow me from thread to thread regardless just so they get my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.