Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

sjk2008 said:
didactic said:
sjk2008 said:
Are you really that fucking stupid?

He's not planned to conduct a nationwide survey on the basis of being able to respond to someone's point on here. He, admittedly, did a quick survey with the "tools" at his disposal. He's not typed up his findings, printed it, fucking laminated it, slapped a special delivery stamp on it and posted it to Sheikh fucking Mansour, has he?

He has 27 children in his class. Only 1 of them, regardless of who they, or their parents, support said Balotelli. That's just one quick survey done to give a "slight" hint that everyone may not have Balotelli at the front of their mind when posed such a question.

That is all.

Do not talk to me.

That is all.

Stop coming across as a right fucking whopper then.

This is awesome!

Pigeonho said:
The agenda is a clarkie, a reverse clarkie or perhaps even a double-clarkie on the reverse.

You're right bro, it pales into insignificance to a mere clarkie though, has to be a double reverse with a side of cheese and chips- what what!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Both. His goodbyes were for people he does not expect to see again.

He's under contract until otherwise, and must adhere to those responsibilities.

I would not be surprised either way, on the bench or a flight to Italy before tonight.

Right fair enough.. will be surprised if he's involved tonight, would have thought too risky incase of any injury picked up.

Lets just get the money(or 1st installment of it) and not have to deal with Milan again for a while hopefully.

To be honest, I'm actually thankful for Milan.

They seem the only club willing to buy our players for still reasonable amounts!

Robinho, De Jong and now Mario.

They also wanted Tevez. The way they do their business is very Italian and not just confined to Milan.

Look at Pozo when we tried to negotiate for Sanchez. Even the big mouth at Napoli, another who plays to the fans with soundbites.

Mancini was actually wrong the other day when he said Mario has three years left on his contract.

He is contracted up to 2015 and means the clock is seriously ticking at the end of this season.

I'm not sure if the amount we got for De Jong was reasonable, even if he was coming into his last year..

Maybe it's just the Italian way then, I am glad that it seems we have got a decent price for him.. Looking forward to the summer when we can spend it and also maybe Dzeko's money??

Rorz88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
Right fair enough.. will be surprised if he's involved tonight, would have thought too risky incase of any injury picked up.

Lets just get the money(or 1st installment of it) and not have to deal with Milan again for a while hopefully.

They seem the only club willing to buy our players for still reasonable amounts!

They also wanted Tevez. The way they do their business is very Italian and not just confined to Milan.

Look at Pozo when we tried to negotiate for Sanchez. Even the big mouth at Napoli, another who plays to the fans with soundbites.

Mancini was actually wrong the other day when he said Mario has three years left on his contract.

He is contracted up to 2015 and means the clock is seriously ticking at the end of this season.

Does this mean he's definitely gone Tolmie ?

It would be wrong to mislead anyone, especially as I have seen deals come and go plenty of times.

Based on the few facts I do know, barring a seismic shift, I expect to see Mario holding up a Milan shirt at his unveiling very soon.

Everyone wants to make it happen, and that's the main thing still at this stage.

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:

I'm not sure if the amount we got for De Jong was reasonable, even if he was coming into his last year..

Maybe it's just the Italian way then, I am glad that it seems we have got a decent price for him.. Looking forward to the summer when we can spend it and also maybe Dzeko's money??

Wasn't so much De Jong being in the final year of his deal, more the money we had to offset to pay him off and Milan to match his salary.

I am confident the new regime will run a tighter ship when it comes to getting value for money in the market, and paying players based on success.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
You're right bro, it pales into insignificance to a mere clarkie though, has to be a double reverse with a side of cheese and chips- what what!!
I'm not happy with the lack of agenda for those chips. The agenda for those chips is that they should be on a stupendous barm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.