Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Pigeonho said:
BluePurgatory said:
Pigeonho said:
Based on what i've seen so far I would expect one of two outcomes should we ever play a team for whom he starts:
1. Kompany will have him in his back pcoket
2. He will get sent off after being wound up by the fans or one of our players.

I don't foresee an outcome where us, his doubters, will be left with egg on our face.

Never say Never! Some of you may have egg on your face come friday morning!
How? If he stays he stays as far as i'm concerned, and we will be in the position we are in right now.

According to those in the so called ITK and the Mario Hate Brigade he has already gone. You are predicting that you doubt that mario (if he goes) will come back to haunt us. I am sure JH thought he had mario in his pocket before he took that penalty. Never say Never it may come back to bite you!

Matty said:
didactic said:
Matty said:
That's not an experiment. That's a survey. Surveys involve posing a question(s) and collating the responses. In that particular survey only 1 in the 27 children asked to "name a City player" came up with Mario Balotelli, which statistically, within that very narrow pool of participants, indicates Balotelli, whilst more popular than many City players (i.e. those whose name was not mentioned) is far less popular than some others. Quite what you felt was inaccurate about that very simplistic question and response process is beyond me.

Its inaccurate because for every survey you have to take all the other factors. Where was the question asked? Are all those children City fans? Who is favorite player to their parents? You need a much broader number of children and also the demographic matters. The sample size matters too.

That doesn't make it inaccurate, it makes it a less than perfect survey, but it was a straw poll if anything. We're not talking a highly complex survey here with millions of pounds spent on it.

As for the specific questions you asked.

1 - In a classroom in or around Preston.

2 - Unlikely given it's an entire class.

3 - Why does that matter? The reason why someone likes a player (own choice/parental influence) isn't really a factor here, it's a simple "pick a player" question.

4 - Obviously, for an all inclusive, fully rounded survey you need a far larger group of participants from all sexes, creeds, nationalities etc. But, as previously mentioned, this wasn't an experiment, or really even a full survey, it was a straw poll.

Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

No wonder we are turning into a nation of morons who can't even hold a pen.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BluePurgatory said:
Pigeonho said:
Based on what i've seen so far I would expect one of two outcomes should we ever play a team for whom he starts:
1. Kompany will have him in his back pcoket
2. He will get sent off after being wound up by the fans or one of our players.

I don't foresee an outcome where us, his doubters, will be left with egg on our face.

Never say Never! Some of you may have egg on your face come friday morning!

A vision just hit me of you holding a kleenex whilst typing that..... he goneeeeeeee

I dont know what you problem is, but I bet it hard to pronounce!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Skashion said:
The anti-agenda agenda agenda is even higher on the agenda.

...not to mention the pro-agenda gender benders.
Or the Lee Hughes fender benders.
Or the money lenders who deal in legal tender.
Or the prossies who wear suspenders and take drugs to go on a bender.

That was ill...

1290652958_baby-what-what-you-say.jpg

what what!!

yes ,yes
very impressive.

well done!!!! whoop whoop

Balanced Piece on Mario

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21231496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21231496</a>

A piece by the BBC's Steven Wilson on the apparent imminent departure of Mario.

Apologies if included elsewhere.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matty said:
didactic said:
Its inaccurate because for every survey you have to take all the other factors. Where was the question asked? Are all those children City fans? Who is favorite player to their parents? You need a much broader number of children and also the demographic matters. The sample size matters too.

That doesn't make it inaccurate, it makes it a less than perfect survey, but it was a straw poll if anything. We're not talking a highly complex survey here with millions of pounds spent on it.

3 - Why does that matter? The reason why someone likes a player (own choice/parental influence) isn't really a factor here, it's a simple "pick a player" question.

4 - Obviously, for an all inclusive, fully rounded survey you need a far larger group of participants from all sexes, creeds, nationalities etc. But, as previously mentioned, this wasn't an experiment, or really even a full survey, it was a straw poll.

Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

He's a music teacher, if my memories of music lessons are anything to go by all he did was interrupt a group of kids during their "fuck about with the demo button on the Casio Keyboard" sessions.

Re: Balanced Piece on Mario

We don't want any of that balance shit on here.

Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matty said:

He's a music teacher, if my memories of music lessons are anything to go by all he did was interrupt a group of kids during their "fuck about with the demo button on the Casio Keyboard" sessions.

Haha!

With the William Tell Overture blasting out!

You must have went to a posh school. We got triangles and recorders chewed to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.