Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balanced Piece on Mario

moomba said:
We don't want any of that balance shit on here.

Dont worry it wont last long as soon as one of the mod mario haters see it, it will be pulled!

Re: Goodbye Mario?

SWP's back said:
didactic said:
sjk2008 said:
It pales into significance when compared to 99.9% of yours.

If you are going to be an attention seeking stalker and try to insult posters actually contributing to the thread get your english correct.

It pales IN significance when compared is what you should have said you halfwit.

This is why I do not take you seriously now stop talking to me.
"Pales INTO insignificance"

If you are playing the clever ****, it helps if you are clever. Being a **** alone will never suffice.

Into insignificance ??? damn..was hoping that was an anagram of 'ocean finance'... oh well hey ho dum de dum..

Milan the only option for Balotelli after Juventus cool their interest
By John Edwards
PUBLISHED: 12:05, 29 January 2013 | UPDATED: 12:14, 29 January 2013
Comments (0) Share

..Mario Balotelli hopes of a return to Serie A are resting with AC Milan after Juventus distanced themselves from a move for the Manchester City striker.

Despite mounting speculation that Juve had joined Milan in the race to sign him, Sportsmail understands they have no interest in him and are happy to leave the way clear for their Serie A rivals.

Transfer talks: Milan have made offer for Man City striker Mario Balotelli

Manager Antonio Conte is content with his current striking options, particularly after wrapping up a deal for Athletic Bilbao marksman Fernando Llorente.
Additionally, they have taken former Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka on a five-month loan.

Baloteli is now anxiously waiting to see if Milan can come up with an acceptable offer. They are ready to pay up to £20million, City are holding out for £24m.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2270062/AC-Milan-option-Mario-Balotelli-Juventus-cool-signing-Man-City-striker.html#ixzz2JMqtq0vL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2JMqtq0vL</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
apparently breaking news City have agreed a fee with AC for Mario......
...but Mario has not yet agreed personal terms. His request for Euro 250K per week tax free, an unlimited supply of fireworks and a brand new Ferrari every season has not gone down too well, apparently.

I was on TalkSport Breakfast this morning, basically putting across the point that there if we get what we paid for Mario, we've got a good deal and that he was a good buy. People will always scrutinise his off-field antics and predominant on-field demeanour, but at the top level football is about moments and one-offs.
Mario's career with us falls into the category of a player who has delivered "moments of inspiration" (FA Cup semi and final performances, the 6-1, that assist for Sergio and the penalties he's scored). If it had been someone else in his place, we may not be where we are today.

Brazil and Irani didn't even challenge my point, was a bit flabbergasted!

lionheart said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
apparently breaking news City have agreed a fee with AC for Mario......
...but Mario has not yet agreed personal terms. His request for Euro 250K per week tax free, an unlimited supply of fireworks and a brand new Ferrari every season has not gone down too well, apparently.

He also wanted the new Milan away shirt to be camouflage (sp.) !!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matty said:
didactic said:
Its inaccurate because for every survey you have to take all the other factors. Where was the question asked? Are all those children City fans? Who is favorite player to their parents? You need a much broader number of children and also the demographic matters. The sample size matters too.

That doesn't make it inaccurate, it makes it a less than perfect survey, but it was a straw poll if anything. We're not talking a highly complex survey here with millions of pounds spent on it.

As for the specific questions you asked.

1 - In a classroom in or around Preston.

2 - Unlikely given it's an entire class.

3 - Why does that matter? The reason why someone likes a player (own choice/parental influence) isn't really a factor here, it's a simple "pick a player" question.

4 - Obviously, for an all inclusive, fully rounded survey you need a far larger group of participants from all sexes, creeds, nationalities etc. But, as previously mentioned, this wasn't an experiment, or really even a full survey, it was a straw poll.

Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

No wonder we are turning into a nation of morons who can't even hold a pen.

I can take the jokes about music being a lesson some of you were not interested in and casio keyboards but Tolmie I need to answer you back.

I was taking an IT cover lesson where the teacher had had to leave the lesson due to hearing some family news he had to attend to. I was there whilst the pupils were finishing the work set and packing up - the question was asked at the end and took 30 seconds.

I have planned all my lessons this week so yes I was guilty of sitting in a lesson that was not my subject looking at bluemoon for a bit - just was interested in seeing what was happening with Mario.

I hope that is ok with you? You seemed to be a little upset by the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.