Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
all jokes aside I cant see him demanding too much on this 1.

Very happy personally to see him go, nothing short of a joke at the best of times - I've still not forgiven him for that pointless high foot against Kiev which cost us when we should have progressed a few years back!
Mario made up for that mistake against Kiev.With 2 very good performances against Man United and Stoke in the F.A cup that year.I will be sorry to see him go coz he can be a very good player on his day.

Gelsons Dad said:
Theo555 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

No wonder we are turning into a nation of morons who can't even hold a pen.

I can take the jokes about music being a lesson some of you were not interested in and casio keyboards but Tolmie I need to answer you back.

I was taking an IT cover lesson where the teacher had had to leave the lesson due to hearing some family news he had to attend to. I was there whilst the pupils were finishing the work set and packing up - the question was asked at the end and took 30 seconds.

I have planned all my lessons this week so yes I was guilty of sitting in a lesson that was not my subject looking at bluemoon for a bit - just was interested in seeing what was happening with Mario.

I hope that is ok with you? You seemed to be a little upset by the whole thing

You may wish to bring this up at your next Teacher training day just to check your Head is ok with it :-)

No - he supports Burnley

Theo555 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matty said:
That doesn't make it inaccurate, it makes it a less than perfect survey, but it was a straw poll if anything. We're not talking a highly complex survey here with millions of pounds spent on it.

As for the specific questions you asked.

1 - In a classroom in or around Preston.

2 - Unlikely given it's an entire class.

3 - Why does that matter? The reason why someone likes a player (own choice/parental influence) isn't really a factor here, it's a simple "pick a player" question.

4 - Obviously, for an all inclusive, fully rounded survey you need a far larger group of participants from all sexes, creeds, nationalities etc. But, as previously mentioned, this wasn't an experiment, or really even a full survey, it was a straw poll.

Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

I can take the jokes about music being a lesson some of you were not interested in and casio keyboards but Tolmie I need to answer you back.

I was taking an IT cover lesson where the teacher had had to leave the lesson due to hearing some family news he had to attend to. I was there whilst the pupils were finishing the work set and packing up - the question was asked at the end and took 30 seconds.

I have planned all my lessons this week so yes I was guilty of sitting in a lesson that was not my subject looking at bluemoon for a bit - just was interested in seeing what was happening with Mario.

So guilty as charged, then?

You were in fact reading Blue Moon when you were actually being paid to look after school children.

No big deal, as you state, you are reconciled with it.

Whatever people think of Mario's character is irrelevant, he took more than he ever gave. Simple.

Theo555 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matty said:
That doesn't make it inaccurate, it makes it a less than perfect survey, but it was a straw poll if anything. We're not talking a highly complex survey here with millions of pounds spent on it.

As for the specific questions you asked.

1 - In a classroom in or around Preston.

2 - Unlikely given it's an entire class.

3 - Why does that matter? The reason why someone likes a player (own choice/parental influence) isn't really a factor here, it's a simple "pick a player" question.

4 - Obviously, for an all inclusive, fully rounded survey you need a far larger group of participants from all sexes, creeds, nationalities etc. But, as previously mentioned, this wasn't an experiment, or really even a full survey, it was a straw poll.

Just ignore him, it's rag week.

baildon blue said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
all jokes aside I cant see him demanding too much on this 1.

Very happy personally to see him go, nothing short of a joke at the best of times - I've still not forgiven him for that pointless high foot against Kiev which cost us when we should have progressed a few years back!
Mario made up for that mistake against Kiev.With 2 very good performances against Man United and Stoke in the F.A cup that year.I will be sorry to see him go coz he can be a very good player on his day.

He will be soon forgotten when replaced with a player that has the hunger and aptitude of Tevez and Aguero to compliment our front line in a way that quite frankly Mario couldnt be bothered doing!

I wish him the best and will be intriguing to see how he fares back in Italy, but we move on and for the best in my opinion....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Theo555 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

So guilty as charged, then?

You were in fact reading Blue Moon when you were actually being paid to look after school children.

No big deal, as you state, you are reconciled with it.

Just asking - do you work?

Your favourite Balotelli images

Please post your favourite Balotelli images here. If anyone can photoshop the Why Always Me message to read 6-1 you c*nts or I'll be back it would be ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.