Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not expecting him to publicly thank City or the fans or his ex-teamates but I hope he thanked Mancini in private before he left. Over the last 2 1/2 years Roberto was his only friend in the world and Mario should not forget how many chances he got from the boss.
Like other posters have said it seems like Mario has not been committed for a long time now and has been biding his time waiting for this window so his agent could engineer a move to Milan for him.

mansour's tow ropes said:
tin hat time, but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

He won plenty of silverware with Inter, and will do the same with AC over the next 2-3 years and beyond.

You simply don't achieve what he has at his age without having some magic inside you

I'd put that more down to Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Dzeko, Tevez, Richards, Zaba, Barry, NDJ before Balotelli.

tin hat time, but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

He won plenty of silverware with Inter, and will do the same with AC over the next 2-3 years and beyond.

You simply don't achieve what he has at his age without having some magic inside you
3ocz05.jpg

They say you should only say good things when someone's gone. Mario Balotelli has gone. Good.

r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
hahaha couldn't you have just said yes it's a coincidence ?
I'm just glad i quoted it before he had time to delete it mate
That nearly beats the zabaleta is our weak link post

Do people actually believe this shit as they are typing it?

why not, i do.
So you agree with this post
but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:
I'm just glad i quoted it before he had time to delete it mate
That nearly beats the zabaleta is our weak link post

Do people actually believe this shit as they are typing it?

why not, i do.
but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

NOi believe the shit i write.

KEEP UP AT THE BACK

Bluemoon115 said:

3ocz05.jpg

They say you should only say good things when someone's gone. Mario Balotelli has gone. Good.
Mentally i don't think he has ever been there to leave.

r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
why not, i do.

NOi believe the shit i write.

KEEP UP AT THE BACK
I had to ask mr r sole as i know you never have a bad word said against mario :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.