Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pound to a pinch of shit he plays oustanding week on week at Inter, my view is he just didn't want to play for us, hence all the antics. Now, I will stand corrected if he doesn't pull his weight in Italy and still buggers about......?!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Pound to a pinch of shit he plays oustanding week on week at Inter, my view is he just didn't want to play for us, hence all the antics. Now, I will stand corrected if he doesn't pull his weight in Italy and still buggers about......?!
No chance of that happening mate as he has gone to A c milan :)

Hmmm

Kun Aguero said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
tin hat time, but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

He won plenty of silverware with Inter, and will do the same with AC over the next 2-3 years and beyond.

You simply don't achieve what he has at his age without having some magic inside you

I'd put that more down to Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Dzeko, Tevez, Richards, Zaba, Barry, NDJ before Balotelli.

sure they all helped obviously it wasn't all down to Balotelli. But since he left Inter they have gone down the shitpan, he joins us we have our most successful 2 years since the 70s, and AC will improve drastically over the next year or two imo

He better not or the AC fans will kill him

Kun Aguero said:
tin hat time, but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

He won plenty of silverware with Inter, and will do the same with AC over the next 2-3 years and beyond.

You simply don't achieve what he has at his age without having some magic inside you

I'd put that more down to Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Dzeko, Tevez, Richards, Zaba, Barry, NDJ before Balotelli.

sure they all helped obviously it wasn't all down to Balotelli. But since he left Inter they have gone down the shitpan, he joins us we have our most successful 2 years since the 70s, and AC will improve drastically over the next year or two imo
25hd379.jpg

The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The cookie monster said:
So you agree with this post

NOi believe the shit i write.

KEEP UP AT THE BACK
I had to ask mr r sole as i know you never have a bad word said against mario :)

i said at the time he got dogs abuse that i thought was unjustified, that doesnt mean i thought he was messi`s twin brother, it means exactly what it says.

i still think his movement in and around the box was better than our other strikers.

i think he`ll perform well in the central striker role for AC, could even be great but he doesnt play for city anymore so he can fuck right off. i couldnt careless i`am as i always have been a city fan not a fanboy of balotelli or any other player

In one post you've managed to be deluded, insulting and hilarious with just a couple of lines.

Deluded if you think Mario was the reason we won trophies. Insulting because you give no credit to the rest of the team, and hilarious that you think we'll never win anything without him.
I can honestly say in all my 8 years on this forum I have rarely, if ever, witnessed such a completely fuckwitted, idiotic post. You don't need a tin hat fella, you need to see the Wizard of Oz and ask him for a brain.

Kun Aguero said:

Stop wumming

Not took him long has it to show his true colours. Wanted out for a while.

Yet still many on here are blowing smoke up his arse..

Just hope he said his goodbyes respectfully to the one guy who gave him more than enough chances.

I for one am glad this circus has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.