Goodbye Richard Dunne (Confirmed)

Optimus Prime said:
Awwwwwwww - this just doesn't look right, does it!

0,,10265~7032789,00.jpg

No, it's all wrong!!

How weird is that?!

Strike it from mine eyes!

found myself saying 'good man dunney!' at every challenge he made on the video tribute on the OS.

best of luck at villa man, city legend.

Gutted to see him go after so many years with us. A true blue legend. Good luck big guy.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
good luck Dunny Monster you are an example of fight your demons you can come good cracking tribute video on the OS you deserve it! <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Farewell-Dunney" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Farewell-Dunney</a>

Nice vid.

Good Luck Dunney. Wish you'd stayed.....

One poster on here recently had the idea of a Weaver/Dunne combined testiomonial.
A great idea.
Give a percentage of the dough to Francis house/local charities.

Get the likes of the Goat,Dickov,Ali B etc,....would be a laugh and a great way to say "thanks" to two players without whom we would not be watch Ade,Tevez etc.

Sure he will be back at city one day in some capacity or another or even commentating on the radio one of those players that will always have a connection with city, he put is heart and soul into that defence for many years and i for one wish him all the best at villa what are the odds on an own goal from him at the coms this year i'm sure he will get a top welcome back for that match he deserves it .

City Soul Boy said:
Sure he will be back at city one day in some capacity or another or even commentating on the radio one of those players that will always have a connection with city, he put is heart and soul into that defence for many years and i for one wish him all the best at villa what are the odds on an own goal from him at the coms this year i'm sure he will get a top welcome back for that match he deserves it .

That chant will never have been louder for him.

C_T_I_D said:
City Soul Boy said:

That chant will never have been louder for him.

Last home game of the season, we might have bigger worries tbh.

But hopefully our season will be wrapped up by then (title won early April) so the game won't mean anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.