Goodbye Stefan Savic

Re: Stefan Savic

@OptaJoe: 91% - Of players to have made 10+ PL appearances, Stefan Savic has the best win percentage in the competition's history. Farewell.

Adam-mcfc said:
@OptaJoe: 91% - Of players to have made 10+ PL appearances, Stefan Savic has the best win percentage in the competition's history. Farewell.

Ha ha, that is fantastic.

Best of luck to him.

I thought he had all the physical attributes to be a very good defender, just needs an older/wiser/calmer head on him. Seems a good fella as well.

I'm also sorry that city couldn't bring that better player out of him through good coaching and that he was thrown to the lions as a young man in an unforgiving environment. Doesn't send out a good signal to other young continental players.

Genuinely sorry to see him go.

GrumpyFrog said:
I thought he had all the physical attributes to be a very good defender, just needs an older/wiser/calmer head on him. Seems a good fella as well.

I'm also sorry that city couldn't bring that better player out of him through good coaching and that he was thrown to the lions as a young man in an unforgiving environment. Doesn't send out a good signal to other young continental players.

Genuinely sorry to see him go.

He looked anorexic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.