Goodbye Stefan Savic

Re: Stefan Savic

Adam-mcfc said:
@OptaJoe: 91% - Of players to have made 10+ PL appearances, Stefan Savic has the best win percentage in the competition's history. Farewell.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE???

LHarper said:
Adam-mcfc said:
@OptaJoe: 91% - Of players to have made 10+ PL appearances, Stefan Savic has the best win percentage in the competition's history. Farewell.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE???

Mancini out!

Still think he could develop into a very good player. Just wasnt the right time or place for him

Good luck to him. It didn't work out for him in his time here but he's still young and could have a very good career ahead of him. If nothing else, he's got a premier league winners medal for his trophy case.

Adam-mcfc said:
Thats because most of his matches he came on when we were winning 3-0

Best of luck Savic. Unfortunately I didn't work out for him and I wish him the best of luck. He tried and for that I thank him.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Thats because most of his matches he came on when we were winning 3-0

5 starts 6 sub appearances. People really like to get on his ass for no reason. He wasn't fantastic but he's not nearly as poor as some of our fans make him out to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.