gooners on bluemoon...

bigmoe said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
did we not beat Barca in the Nou Camp last season? what did Arsenal do? oh didn't Messi score like 4 against you?

Just saying yeah, you can say anything you want and try and back it up, basically you had a pretty even game against a side with 10 men who in the past you'd have destroyed in 20 mins 11 v 11.

To me Arsenal won't win anything this season, that's not me being bitter or arrogant, I just think you're the 4th best team in the league, and a long way behind Chelsea.

Fair enough. You may think we're the 4th best team, but I think we're the 2nd best team, with United right behind us. You guys are a fraction better than Spurs in my opinion.

Oh, and regarding Barcelona, what competition did we play them in? The quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League, a competition you failed to qualify because you were the 5th best team in the league.

Where did you guys play them in? some meaningless friendly they used to increase their fitness.

Hey, we may get to face Messi again this season, while you guys get to enjoy going to some third rate Serbian club in the far less superior Europa League. Have fun travelling!

sorry, we've faced Juve, you've faced...erm...some random serbian team, Partizan, lol!.

Oh and Messi and Ibra played in the "meaningless" friendly which is a special tribute to one of the absolute legends of Barca and it's an honour to be selected to play in it.

so erm...yeah, I don't think you're better than United, nor us really, you just got a lucky break on the day of 1 match, just like you cheated birmingham last week.

Fabregas and Nasri, the only 2 quality players in your squad that are reliable, Van Persie may have the talent, but we hardly ever know, cos he's always injured.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bigmoe said:
Fair enough. You may think we're the 4th best team, but I think we're the 2nd best team, with United right behind us. You guys are a fraction better than Spurs in my opinion.

Oh, and regarding Barcelona, what competition did we play them in? The quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League, a competition you failed to qualify because you were the 5th best team in the league.

Where did you guys play them in? some meaningless friendly they used to increase their fitness.

Hey, we may get to face Messi again this season, while you guys get to enjoy going to some third rate Serbian club in the far less superior Europa League. Have fun travelling!

sorry, we've faced Juve, you've faced...erm...some random serbian team, Partizan, lol!.

Oh and Messi and Ibra played in the "meaningless" friendly which is a special tribute to one of the absolute legends of Barca and it's an honour to be selected to play in it.

so erm...yeah, I don't think you're better than United, nor us really, you just got a lucky break on the day of 1 match, just like you cheated birmingham last week.

Fabregas and Nasri, the only 2 quality players in your squad that are reliable, Van Persie may have the talent, but we hardly ever know, cos he's always injured.

If Fabregas and Nasri are the "only" quality players we have, then I dread to wonder how much is in you squad? At a push, Tevez? The rest of them are just very good footballers, and not even close to world class, that's why I believe our squad is stronger than yours.

We'll have to wait and see. I'm 100% confident we'll be at least 8 points clear of you at the end of the season. We're starting to come back from injuries, and are looking better as each game goes on.

If any team "cheated' last week, it was you guys, with Tevez blatantly, and I mean blatantly offside. Then he goes on and mauls the opponent, yet no foul was given. Talk about lucky.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
bigmoe said:
I don't understand what you mean.
you have the attention span of a goldfish
you must be a teenager

Well, you've got the typing skills of a dyslexic teenager.

Try typing with proper grammar and I'll understand. First of all, it's "our" players, not "are". Good grief.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I understand we are a welcoming bunch on here but this is tedious. In recent times the Arsenal fans I have met are alongside Spurs and rags in terms of arrogance and gloryhunters. Personally can't stand them and you can delude yourselves all you like, you will win nothing again this season and if it wasn't for the cheat that is Clattenberg we would have won quite easily. When you are up against the other top four cartel you won't have the luxury of a bent ref.

Arsenal fans are twats, end of. Ok maybe not all, but generally.

Look at last seasons game, the Adebayor slide. Cue about 40 pricks pretending to try to get on the pitch, to do what exactly? To 'do' Ade? That lone steward 'held' all 40 said pricks back.

To me, they just looked like little wankers. If they wanted to get on the pitch, they'd have done so. Nothing more than a panto in Arsenal shirts. Wankers.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 pm --<br /><br />
bigmoe said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

If Fabregas and Nasri are the "only" quality players we have, then I dread to wonder how much is in you squad? At a push, Tevez? The rest of them are just very good footballers, and not even close to world class, that's why I believe our squad is stronger than yours.

We'll have to wait and see. I'm 100% confident we'll be at least 8 points clear of you at the end of the season. We're starting to come back from injuries, and are looking better as each game goes on.

If any team "cheated' last week, it was you guys, with Tevez blatantly, and I mean blatantly offside. Then he goes on and mauls the opponent, yet no foul was given. Talk about lucky.

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm --

squirtyflower said:
you must be a teenager

Try typing with proper grammar and I'll understand. First of all, it's "our" players, not "are". Good grief.

I hate to do this but as we're dishing out grammar tips, it's 'your' not 'you'.

squirtyflower said:
bigmoe said:
I don't understand what you mean.
you must be a teenager

Try typing with proper grammar and I'll understand. First of all, it's "our" players, not "are". Good grief.[/quote]
thanks for quoting my dyslexia

now remind me where you got pennant from?
and if you think nasri's world class, you're following the wrong sport

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
you must be a teenager

thanks for quoting my dyslexia

now remind me where you got pennant from?
and if you think nasri's world class, you're following the wrong sport[/quote]

I never said he was. The person I quoted did, though.

I had a look and i think there is alot more nicer places to travel to in the europa league than the champions league this year.

Champions League Teams

Ajax
Arsenal
Auxerre
Barcelona
Basel
Bayern
Benfica
Braga
Bremen
Bursapor
Cluj
Chelsea
Tel-Aviv
Inter
Copenhagen
Lyon
Man Utd
Marsielle
A.C Milan
Panathinikos
Partizan
Rangers
Real Madrid
Roma
Rubin
Schalke
shakhtar
Spartak Moskva
Spurs
Twente
Valencia
Zelina

Europa League Teams

AEK
Andelecht
Aris
Atletico Madrid
AZ
BATE
Besiktas
Brugge
CSKA Moskva
CSKA Sofia
Dinamo Zagreb
Borussia Dortmund
Dynamo Kyiv
Debrecen
KAA Gent
Getafe
Hajduk Split
Juventus
Karpaty
Lausanne
Lech Poznan
Leverkuson
Levski
Lille
Liverpool
Manchester City
Metalist
Napoli
OB
Palermo
PAOK
Porto
PSG
PSV
Rapin Wein
Rosenborg
Salburg
Sampdoria
Sevilla
Sheriff
Sparta Praha
Sporting Lisbon
Steaua
Stuttgart
Utrecht
Villareal
Young Boys
Zenit St. Petersburg

bigmoe said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

If any team "cheated' last week, it was you guys, with Tevez blatantly, and I mean blatantly offside. Then he goes on and mauls the opponent, yet no foul was given. Talk about lucky.

a) it was marginal, and that's the linesman's fault, not Carlos's, he didn't deceive anyone, nor did he foul anyone in the 2nd one.

b) at their best:

Hart > any keeper you have.
Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolo > Any other defender you have.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

and erm...8 points, we're still level with you and you only beat us cos you had an extra player, you're average, and the sooner you admit that you won't win anything without serious investment the better you'll be for it.

Re: gooners on blumoon...

gooney said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
They have nothing else 2 do but gloat about winning vs 10 men.
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

Funny that most pundits seem to think we'll get in the top 4 though eh ?? some of em think we'll get the 2nd slot..
And you call yourselves a Champions league team..erm youve never won that either. ? am i wrong or am i wrong ??

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bigmoe said:

a) it was marginal, and that's the linesman's fault, not Carlos's, he didn't deceive anyone, nor did he foul anyone in the 2nd one.

b) at their best:

Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

and erm...8 points, we're still level with you and you only beat us cos you had an extra player, you're average, and the sooner you admit that you won't win anything without serious investment the better you'll be for it.

Fabianski says this post was so wrong it made me laugh. I could point out why it is so wrong but instead I shall just laugh at the bitter blue half of Mancville.

Fabianski said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

b) at their best:

Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

Fabianski says this post was so wrong it made me laugh. I could point out why it is so wrong but instead I shall just laugh at the bitter blue half of Mancville.

Not really, i too would have Nasri and Fabregas as the only Arsenal players in our side. The proof of that will come in May and not in October after you beat 10 men side for 85 mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.