gooners on bluemoon...

Glazers_Wallet said:
bigmoe said:
Granted I was watching from the TV, I only heard the songs after we were a goal or two up. The rest of the time, I guess we were being oversung by the City fans, and understandably so.

Our away fans are great, it's at home we can barely string a chant together.

your home support must be dire if you think ur away support is good :)

you should of seen lech poznan fans the other night, they were summit special.

Aye, we were playing a Serbian team away in the Champions League a few weeks ago, and they kept chanting the whole game. Even when we scored, there was not a single moan, they kept on singing like nothing had happened. That was absolutely fantastic support.

Re: gooners on blumoon...

GStar said:
gooney said:
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

Absolute bollocks.

It's not arrogance, its opinion... its not general consensus, but looking at some of recent performances and some of ours i can see why people jumped to that conclusion. Similarly looking at how we both played against Blackpool, i'd have Arsenal as favourites.

Its boring getting these nob headed supporters that ahve never met a single City fan, yet because we have money, presume we're all arrogant.

City fans believing in success = arrogance. Right o

fooking nail on the head mate!

ever since sheikh mansour took over our club we have had this bollocks rammed down our throats gets bloody tire sum at times it really does.

did we not beat Barca in the Nou Camp last season? what did Arsenal do? oh didn't Messi score like 4 against you?

Just saying yeah, you can say anything you want and try and back it up, basically you had a pretty even game against a side with 10 men who in the past you'd have destroyed in 20 mins 11 v 11.

To me Arsenal won't win anything this season, that's not me being bitter or arrogant, I just think you're the 4th best team in the league, and a long way behind Chelsea.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
did we not beat Barca in the Nou Camp last season? what did Arsenal do? oh didn't Messi score like 4 against you?

Just saying yeah, you can say anything you want and try and back it up, basically you had a pretty even game against a side with 10 men who in the past you'd have destroyed in 20 mins 11 v 11.

To me Arsenal won't win anything this season, that's not me being bitter or arrogant, I just think you're the 4th best team in the league, and a long way behind Chelsea.

Fair enough. You may think we're the 4th best team, but I think we're the 2nd best team, with United right behind us. You guys are a fraction better than Spurs in my opinion.

Oh, and regarding Barcelona, what competition did we play them in? The quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League, a competition you failed to qualify because you were the 5th best team in the league.

Where did you guys play them in? some meaningless friendly they used to increase their fitness.

Hey, we may get to face Messi again this season, while you guys get to enjoy going to some third rate Serbian club in the far less superior Europa League. Have fun travelling!

bigmoe said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Fair enough. You may think we're the 4th best team, but I think we're the 2nd best team, with United right behind us. You guys are a fraction better than Spurs in my opinion.

Oh, and regarding Barcelona, what competition did we play them in? The quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League, a competition you failed to qualify because you were the 5th best team in the league.

Where did you guys play them in? some meaningless friendly they used to increase their fitness.

Hey, we may get to face Messi again this season, while you guys get to enjoy going to some third rate Serbian club in the far less superior Europa League. Have fun travelling!
thing is though
at least we will know who are players are and who aren't

bigmoe said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

And you wonder why you get stick when you come on a rival club's forum and take the piss about what relevant competition we're playing in, compared to your mob? If you want to engage in friendly chat, fine. If not, piss off.

squirtyflower said:
bigmoe said:

thing is though
at least we will know who are players are and who aren't

I don't understand what you mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.