gooners on bluemoon...

Fabianski said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
a) it was marginal, and that's the linesman's fault, not Carlos's, he didn't deceive anyone, nor did he foul anyone in the 2nd one.

b) at their best:

Hart > any keeper you have.
Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolo > Any other defender you have.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

and erm...8 points, we're still level with you and you only beat us cos you had an extra player, you're average, and the sooner you admit that you won't win anything without serious investment the better you'll be for it.

Fabianski says this post was so wrong it made me laugh. I could point out why it is so wrong but instead I shall just laugh at the bitter blue half of Mancville.

Boring arrogant cockernee wankers. Arseboys = third best team in Larnden.

Fabianski said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
a) it was marginal, and that's the linesman's fault, not Carlos's, he didn't deceive anyone, nor did he foul anyone in the 2nd one.

b) at their best:

Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

and erm...8 points, we're still level with you and you only beat us cos you had an extra player, you're average, and the sooner you admit that you won't win anything without serious investment the better you'll be for it.

Fabianski says this post was so wrong it made me laugh. I could point out why it is so wrong but instead I shall just laugh at the bitter blue half of Mancville.
Look mate, I'm all in favour of other fans coming on here to give another perspective, but if you're gonna be like this you deserve every reaction you get. Now, explain why it's so wrong.

Fabianski says based on what?<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
Fabianski said:
Look mate, I'm all in favour of other fans coming on here to give another perspective, but if you're gonna be like this you deserve every reaction you get. Now, explain why it's so wrong.

Fabianski says I came on here and debated with good football fans who were also man city fans. However the above post was just pure wrong arrogance and thus my point does not need proving.

Fabianski, did you enjoy your gun signs to Adebayor yesterday and how long did you boo Eboue off the pitch til the poor lad was reduced to tears?

Fabianski said:
Fabianski says based on what?

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm --

Halfpenny said:

Fabianski says I came on here and debated with good football fans who were also man city fans. However the above post was just pure wrong arrogance and thus my point does not need proving.
Halfpenny says stop expressing your opinions in the third person. It gives the (most likely true) impression that you're on here to cause trouble and doesn't harm the claims from some sections that you and many Arsenal fans are arrogant. Now, how was it 'pure wrong arrogance' and why is it wrong? The way I see it, a sizeable proportion of our team would walk into the starting 11 at Arsenal (or, most likely, nearly any PL side).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bigmoe said:
If Fabregas and Nasri are the "only" quality players we have, then I dread to wonder how much is in you squad? At a push, Tevez? The rest of them are just very good footballers, and not even close to world class, that's why I believe our squad is stronger than yours.

We'll have to wait and see. I'm 100% confident we'll be at least 8 points clear of you at the end of the season. We're starting to come back from injuries, and are looking better as each game goes on.

If any team "cheated' last week, it was you guys, with Tevez blatantly, and I mean blatantly offside. Then he goes on and mauls the opponent, yet no foul was given. Talk about lucky.

b) at their best:

Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

lol at Boateng being better as someone who's recognized as one of the best right backs in the world and has made PL team of the year. What the hell has Kolarov done to be seen done to be seen as better than Clichy? De Jong isnt half the footballer Song is on the ball, he's just a brute with great worl rate. Look at Songs passing and some of his goals, De Jong doesnt have that ability. Fabianski will prove to be better than Joe Hart who's way overrated as he's english. Vermaleen has been voted best player in Belgium and is the captain of his nation....but you gonna tell me they dont know much about their players either

Halfpenny said:
Fabianski said:
Fabianski says based on what?

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm --

Halfpenny says stop expressing your opinions in the third person. It gives the (most likely true) impression that you're on here to cause trouble and doesn't harm the claims from some sections that you and many Arsenal fans are arrogant. Now, how was it 'pure wrong arrogance' and why is it wrong? The way I see it, a sizeable proportion of our team would walk into the starting 11 at Arsenal (or, most likely, nearly any PL side).

Fabianski says a lot of it is down to opinions but to suggest only two of our players are good enough is laughable. We have finished above you for years for a good reason and that is because the squad as a whole is better and adding one or two signings like Silva and Yaya Toure dosnt suddenly change the whole dynamics of a squad. It is pure arrogance to start thinking you are better than a team you have not finished above and who just beat you, with or without ten men you still lost so have nothing to claim how you are better.

Hart > any keeper you have. Possibly.
Boateng > Sagna. Wrong. Why? Sagna has been an excelant right back and proved he is worthy for a couple of years now.
Kompany > Vermaelen. Debatable
Kolo > Any other defender you have. Very wrong, when we sold him he wasnt good enough for us and he has not got better, I love Kolo he was a good Arsenal man and one of the best in 2004, but that was a long time ago, we have three better defenders now
Kolarov > Clichy. Clichy on form is better. Is he on form now? no, will he get back on form? We wait and see
De Jong > Song. Song of last season was better, song of this season and I agree with you
Yaya > Denilson. Yes, but Denilson isnt a usual starter
Fabregas > Barry. Agree altho they are not the same position
Nasri > Milner. Agree
Silva > Arshavin. Disagree, Arshavin has contributed more as a team player, assist and goals, and he is meant to be lazy and selfish
Tevez > RVP. If RVP could stay fit as long as Tevez then debatable but for now I have to agree with you. Tevez over Chamakh? well we will wait and see how that pans out but hes been a great signing so far

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

b) at their best:

Boateng > Sagna.
Kompany > Vermaelen.
Kolarov > Clichy.
De Jong > Song.
Yaya > Denilson.
Fabregas > Barry.
Nasri > Milner.
Silva > Arshavin.
Tevez > RVP.

i think that's fair.

lol at Boateng being better as someone who's recognized as one of the best right backs in the world and has made PL team of the year. What the hell has Kolarov done to be seen done to be seen as better than Clichy? De Jong isnt half the footballer Song is on the ball, he's just a brute with great worl rate. Look at Songs passing and some of his goals, De Jong doesnt have that ability. Fabianski will prove to be better than Joe Hart who's way overrated as he's english. Vermaleen has been voted best player in Belgium and is the captain of his nation....but you gonna tell me they dont know much about their players either

you clearly don't watch a lot of football, musn't watch your team much either to come to some of your conclusions.

a few got battered in victoria train station by these united fans last night :/ for know reason tbh and me and my mate who are city fans got on the train and we are both 16 and they got on the train with us and they where about mid 30s and they started kicking off with us and this other city fan after us :/ eh 30 somet year olds starting on 16 year olds, thats united fans for you though isnt it!!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:30 pm --<br /><br />a few got battered in victoria train station by these united fans last night :/ for know reason tbh and me and my mate who are city fans got on the train and we are both 16 and they got on the train with us and they where about mid 30s and they started kicking off with us and this other city fan after us :/ eh 30 somet year olds starting on 16 year olds, thats united fans for you though isnt it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.