gooners on bluemoon...

i dont understand when you beat a team you sign up to their forum
i'v never done it before find it pretty sad tbh but that's just me

mancityvstoke said:
Fabianski said:
Says a lot about me? Cmon dont beat round the bush say what your thinking.

And as for that comment go back over what iv said...

not being funny mate but are you a bit slow?

And why should i care about your teams petty little insitance that another team with manchester in it is not refered to as mancs? i couldnt care less so have no interest of picking up on it particuly quick.

Fabianski said:
mancityvstoke said:
not being funny mate but are you a bit slow?

And why should i care about your teams petty little insitance that another team with manchester in it is not refered to as mancs? i couldnt care less so have no interest of picking up on it particuly quick.

ooooooooooo..get you

a bite

keep fishing if you want but if you look at my posts I have only been here to debate football so go try and bait some proper trolls im here to talk to football.

Fabianski said:
keep fishing if you want but if you look at my posts I have only been here to debate football so go try and bait some proper trolls im here to talk to football.

I believe that arsenal, have missed out on the league due to you having SHITE keepers of late. What's the crack with the lad fabianski? 1st time i seen him in the flesh yesterday and i thought he played really well. Does he perform week in week out? (i'm assuming you go to the match) As motd doesn't cover everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.