Gooney

He made a big statement, he got it wrong, he should be a man, stick his head up and come out and face everyone who he wrongly made his big grand statement to. Don't just hide away.

Lets not all get too carried away, we have next season soon and teh battle will commence.

I expect to see alot of investment from our competitors next season

dennishasdoneit said:
the only quaddrouple arsenal fans can talk about last season is the four goals the barcodes smashed into their net..title contenders my arse.

LOL class

MadchesterCity said:
Lets not all get too carried away, we have next season soon and teh battle will commence.

I expect to see alot of investment from our competitors next season

You seem to be missing the point of the thread which is certainly not about getting carried away with anything. It's about spineless goon who has now gone into hiding (just like Arse players under pressure) after spouting too much shit on here during the course of the season.

taconinja said:
Godfather said:
He has actually been on the transfer forum today.
Oh really?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=gooney&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=gooney&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search</a>

Don't encourage him to post again. The most arrogant poster on here and a proper twat to boot. Anything we have he was telling they had better he was even trying to tell us how great them two stumps at centre half were for them!!! Just to reitirate then FUCK OFF GOONEY YOU WANKER MANCHESTER CITY 3RD ARSENAL 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.