Gordon McQueen

As far as I'm concerned he played for the 2 teams that I hated the most in those days, Leeds and then United.
So I don't have any particular affection for him, and I always referred to him as Gordon the Moron (Jilted John song from 1978).
Thanks for sharing that.

As far as I'm concerned he played for the 2 teams that I hated the most in those days, Leeds and then United.
So I don't have any particular affection for him, and I always referred to him as Gordon the Moron (Jilted John song from 1978).
" I was going out with a girl and her name was Julie,but last night she said to me when we where watching telly,she said listen john I love you,but theirs this bloke I fancy,I don't want to two time you so its the end for you and me....

Didn't Johnny Khan twat him? Seem to remember that on the pitch.

Agreed but my post was to do with his handball in the Wales v Scotland world cup qualifier.
The cheating toothless ****
I was just a lad watching that and it is still one of my fondest football memories. We all went mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.