Gordons last night

Re: Bring a Blue Home Campaign (Gordon Love)**Update Pg 12**

we have now got a bank account set up for all those who want to transfer money straight in.

account is with natwest

acc no. is 46726349
sort code is 01 06 88

to give everyone an update on where we are up to with this.....

we have now got £800 in pledges and as posted above, a bank account has been set up to accept direct monetary transfers. myself and ste are also able to collect cash or cheques at any city game home or away or accept cheques thru the post. as a last resort we have also set up a paypal account but the commission is horrendous.

we are still in ongoing talks with the club as to what contribution they can make (if any) to this campaign. fanzone danny has agreed to put a 'one love.one life. one gordon' poster up during his commentary on sunday and we have emailed soccer am, the local, national and australian press in a bid to raise awareness for the cause. im also led to believe the prestwich and whitefield branch also had a whip around last night.

i have managed to get in touch with gordons nephew and he is completely overwhelmed by this fantastic response. we hope to get in touch with gordon in the next couple of days to make him aware of the campaign so will keep you updated on that.

also, just to remind everybody there has been a facebook group set up and details are on page one of this thread. if you cant be bothered going back to look just type 'bring gordon love home to his beloved mcfc' in the search box and itl pop up.

thankyou to everyone for the donations so far.

Re: Bring a Blue Home Campaign (Gordon Love)**Update Pg 12**

when i get home i will stick £15 in this weekend...........

Re: Bring a Blue Home (Gordon Love) Bank Details**Update Pg 14**

25222_361042596036_504816036_3462184_2224460_n.jpg

Warpig, you can tie that bank account up with the Paypal account and make free deposits into it from Paypal if it is over £50.

mancmackem said:
Warpig, you can tie that bank account up with the Paypal account and make free deposits into it from Paypal if it is over £50.

ok. cheers for that manc.

Can money be paid over the counter into any Nat West bank?

Corky said:
Can money be paid over the counter into any Nat West bank?

if you give them that acc no. and sort code then yes it can. im also told that monies can be transferred from account to account online and over the phone as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.