Gordons last night

Re: Bring a Blue Home (Gordon Love) Bank Details**Update Pg 14**

hi Guys

i might be able to help out on the flights as i work in travel over in OZ & know a fair few people who might also help

can someone let me know what city Gordon needs to fly from etc? dates?

Cheers in advance,

Stu

jimharri said:
What about paying from overseas?

good question that jim and il wait for ste to answer it as he set up the account. if the worst come to the worst, we always got paypal to fall back on.

warpig said:
jimharri said:
What about paying from overseas?

good question that jim and il wait for ste to answer it as he set up the account. if the worst come to the worst, we always got paypal to fall back on.
That's what I was banking on (see what i did there? Not as thick as I look, you know!).

jimharri said:
warpig said:
That's what I was banking on (see what i did there? Not as thick as I look, you know!).

your the guy on the end of the telephone in deal or no deal arent you. your cover is blown!

Ticket For Schalke said:

If your PM included useful info needed for paying from overseas, may I get a little piece of the action?

From Uk or Oversea's, Bank Account A Ok!!! According to Natwest.

Any Questions PM me!!

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 am --

shaunthegoat said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

If your PM included useful info needed for paying from overseas, may I get a little piece of the action?

been on phone to natwest, shouldnt be any probs

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 am --

shaunthegoat said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

ment to pm you, just been on phone to natwest, shouldnt be any problems, tell me problems your having and i willl phone them, hard working round the clcok every day.

wow have only just read this thread. What a great bunch us city fans are, hope we never lose this what we have right here, right now. How much do we need to get him over, hotel and match ticket??? Im prepared to throw in a tenner. Can someone please send me the confirmed dates as i have a few contacts in the travel industry, cheers blues.

rickmcfc said:
wow have only just read this thread. What a great bunch us city fans are, hope we never lose this what we have right here, right now. How much do we need to get him over, hotel and match ticket??? Im prepared to throw in a tenner. Can someone please send me the confirmed dates as i have a few contacts in the travel industry, cheers blues.

no confirmed dates as yet pal, as and when we speak to gordon, we are going to give him the option to make his stay aas long as he wants, (citys comp was for 3 days), once donations reach 1000, we shall stop, me and gaz will decide from then on in, with the input from you guys aswell.

Sydney Stu said:
hi Guys

i might be able to help out on the flights as i work in travel over in OZ & know a fair few people who might also help

can someone let me know what city Gordon needs to fly from etc? dates?

Cheers in advance,

Stu

pm'd<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:10 pm --<br /><br />
26019_360660833079_730723079_3492343_6090469_n.jpg

poster that is going to put up during the fanzone commentary against sunderland. nice one danny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.