Gordons last night

Re: Bring a Blue Home (Gordon Love) Bank Details**Update Pg 14**

Sounds like a good cause. I love it when people get together to do some good, it restores my faith in humanity. I'll bang a tenner in and may have a spare ticket, but won't be able to confirm until nearer the time.

themightyblues said:
Sounds like a good cause. I love it when people get together to do some good, it restores my faith in humanity. I'll bang a tenner in and may have a spare ticket, but won't be able to confirm until nearer the time.

Cheers mate, already have a ticket, donated by canyourdogputoutafire.

Danny Wilson assures us the club will look after Gordon anyway.

No probs, how do I go on about donating the money?
Better do it now I've just been paid!

themightyblues said:
No probs, how do I go on about donating the money?
Better do it now I've just been paid!

if you have online banking the details are on page 14, or pay it in next time your in the bank.

Can i ask if anyone has found it a problem transferring it???

warpig said:
26019_360660833079_730723079_3492343_6090469_n.jpg

poster that is going to put up during the fanzone commentary against sunderland. nice one danny.

Top stuff! You a Dentoner Warpig?

when do we need to pay in to account by, am off to holland next week?

mancmackem said:
warpig said:
26019_360660833079_730723079_3492343_6090469_n.jpg

poster that is going to put up during the fanzone commentary against sunderland. nice one danny.

nah, is more dannys neck of the woods that manc. i was en-route to picking some ticks up from the club and he was having a pedicure and some waxing done at the next door beauty salon prior to sundays game (apparently he likes to look his best for the camera). anyway, did a slight detour and hooked up. must admit, if id had the time i would have joined him and had some highlights put in, but such is life.

anyway, thanks once again to danny. top man.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 pm --<br /><br />
jonmcity said:
when do we need to pay in to account by, am off to holland next week?

ideally we would like it in as soon as poss but we know everybodys individual circumstances differ. just put it in when your right mate.

mancmackem said:
warpig said:
nah, is more dannys neck of the woods that manc. i was en-route to picking some ticks up from the club and he was having a pedicure and some waxing done at the next door beauty salon prior to sundays game (apparently he likes to look his best for the camera). anyway, did a slight detour and hooked up. must admit, if id had the time i would have joined him and had some highlights put in, but such is life.

anyway, thanks once again to danny. top man.

Loool, aye i recognise where that is. That is very close to a tanning centre and a manicure place as well so i wouldn't put it past Dashing Danny.

Danny's wedding picture walking out of the beauty parlour...
edna_narrowweb__300x419,0.jpg

I'll bank that money some time this week mate as i am off work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.