Gordons last night

Re: Account Now Open, See Pg 14 For Details, Cheers Folks.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Pm'd you Paul.

Paypal account is being verified at this moment.

People who donate to my bank, can they put their name on the transfer please, so i know who has donated. thanks ste.

I didn't get the option to stick my name on but stuck a fiver in about 45 mins ago.

without a dream said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Pm'd you Paul.

Paypal account is being verified at this moment.

People who donate to my bank, can they put their name on the transfer please, so i know who has donated. thanks ste.

I didn't get the option to stick my name on but stuck a fiver in about 45 mins ago.

good man recieved

Right everyone, here’s where we are at.

We have both the bank account and PayPal up and runnng now and have been receiving donaitons throgh both. cheers to Paul for the advice on PayPal.

We are aiming for £1200 in pledges and so far are upto £1005. howveer there are browsers who don’t use Bluemoon who have donated money, so it’s only an estimate at the moment. it could well be more.

Me and Gaz would like to stress that we only deserve as much credit as you guys, after all we couldn’t make this happen without all of your generosity.

The M.E.N is running the story now, and the club has been onto us, he is now committed to making this happen. Also with the help of Glenn (Gordon’s nephew), we have managed to get hold of Gordon. He has wanted us to let you all know how humbled he is, and how surreal it is to him, that people who don’t know him from Adam could be so generous. he didntg think people like us still existed in the world anymore.

I suppose it’s what being a blue is all about, one for all, all for one.

Things are moving at pace now, anymore info I get I will let the board know in due course.

You make me proud to be a blue.

BufordUSABlue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Pm'd you Paul.

Paypal account is open.

Just sent ya a PM regarding the PayPal account...

pm'd back

Ticket For Schalke said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Just sent ya a PM regarding the PayPal account...

pm'd back

40 of my hard earned dollars on the way to ya to help pay for for Gordon's trip 'Home'........thats 25 pounds in real money :-) !!!

Times like this make me so proud to be a Blue!!!

Re: Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, *Update Pg 19* Cheers Folks

My internet banking has cocked up, can i just go in a natwest bank and pay it in? and who do i pay it to or do i just say the account number and sort code? cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.