Gordons last night

Re: Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, *Update Pg 19* Cheers Folks

to all those who have donated and pledged money upto now thanks alot. we are also in touch with gordon and hopefully he will be posting on the board soon.

watch this space......

Will need a PM regarding paypal to pay aforementioned £10.00

Commendable effort.

10 quid has been transferred

I would like to donate to this great cause but i have no internet backing and i'am not sure if there is a nat west bank here in belfast,could someone sort me out with details on how i can go about getting some money into the account,cheers fellow blues,paul.

Hi Ticket For Shalke,

I have finally made my payment to this great cause. To me, this is what seperates us from the rest in terms of support. The way we have rallied around one person who nobody knows to speak to is absolutely immense and I am sure he will be very moved by this.

I think that everyone who has donated towards this can be very proud in making this man very happy. The organisation of this has been brilliant. Great effort all round!

Andy

C_T_I_D said:
Hi Ticket For Shalke,

I have finally made my payment to this great cause. To me, this is what seperates us from the rest in terms of support. The way we have rallied around one person who nobody knows to speak to is absolutely immense and I am sure he will be very moved by this.

I think that everyone who has donated towards this can be very proud in making this man very happy. The organisation of this has been brilliant. Great effort all round!

Andy

Touche', me and Gaz are keen to stress, we all deserve the same credit. Superb lads. We are just focusing on collecting the money now, we are aware times are hard, so understand people having to wait.

poh said:
I would like to donate to this great cause but i have no internet backing and i'am not sure if there is a nat west bank here in belfast,could someone sort me out with details on how i can go about getting some money into the account,cheers fellow blues,paul.
Have you got a Paypal account? If you have,
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166460&start=170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=166460&start=170</a>
(about 3/4 of the way down the page).
It's what I used with no problem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.