Gordons last night

Re: Bring a Blue Home (Gordon Love) Bank Details**Update Pg 14**

Biggsy1 said:
Am up in Birmingham all week so will not be able to do a bank transfer until Saturday unless I can walk into a Branch, can anyone tell me if this is possible, if so what Bank?

il text you

PayPal Info

There is a way of sending money from your Paypal to another Paypal account where the recepient does not pay fees on the money sent. Log in to your Paypal account, click on the Send Money tab at the top, put the email addy of the person you want to send the money to and also the amount, then click on personal tab underneath that and check the Gift box. I have sent money to other Paypal accounts that way in the past and the person receiving the money does not pay fees on it.

thecarlsbergexport@hotmail.com is PayPal email.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Biggsy1 said:
Am up in Birmingham all week so will not be able to do a bank transfer until Saturday unless I can walk into a Branch, can anyone tell me if this is possible, if so what Bank?

il text you

Cheers fella!

ill put my money in when i get to town thrusday or friday

Re: Bring a Blue Home (Gordon Love) Collecting Pledges Now.

I'll put mine in Friday afternoon.

Re: Account Now Open, See Pg 14 For Details, Cheers Folks.

Love the idea.
£20 sent.
Hope he has a great day and see's his team batter the swamp dwellers.

Mrs gets paid on Friday, £15 being transferred into the account Friday night :o)

as a last resort we have also set up a paypal account but the commission is horrendous.

There is a way of sending money from your Paypal to another Paypal account where the recepient does not pay fees on the money sent. Log in to your Paypal account, click on the Send Money tab at the top, put the email addy of the person you want to send the money to and also the amount, then click on personal tab underneath that and check the Gift box. I have sent money to other Paypal accounts that way in the past and the person receiving the money does not pay fees on it.

If you PM the details of the Paypal account, I'll gladly donate a tenner

All the best Paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.