Gordons last night

Re: Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, *Update Pg 19* Cheers Folks

Ticket For Schalke said:
mackenzie said:
Can't I just send someone a cheque?

Rarely get the chance to get in a bank when they are open.

hay send it over, or if your close i can meet you.

I'd PM'd Sharon with your address. we have er "guests" so publishing your address may not be wise Ste

tueartsboots said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
hay send it over, or if your close i can meet you.

I'd PM'd Sharon with your address. we have er "guests" so publishing your address may not be wise Ste

clicked quote instead pm, my bad.

Ticket For Schalke said:
tueartsboots said:

ive put the address up on facebook for you mate. should be a coach load from sheffield turning up in about 20mins. make them welcome wont you. ta.

warpig said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

ive put the address up on facebook for you mate. should be a coach load from sheffield turning up in about 20mins. make them welcome wont you. ta.
Plenty on here from Sheffield, you're just gutted that Ian Cheeseman and Blue Tuesday are interested !

warpig said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Damn, I missed the coach!

Bluebird1 said:
warpig said:

Damn, I missed the coach!

not to worry bb, theres one due to arrive from leeds in about 5mins now, will get it to pick you up on the way.

Can you pm me the paypal details,please.Just been to the bank and they want to charge 28 dollars to transfer 18 dollars to a uk account,thieving bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.