Gordons last night

Re: Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, *Update Pg 19* Cheers Folks

joe salford said:
Cheers Warpig. Lets try and arrange for Gordon to get on to the pitch before his game. Brilliant blues. Proud as f@ck

no probs mate.

club are backing this 100% so would be surprised if this did not happen. will keep you posted on any developments.

also, gordon is now a registered member of bluemoon! hes having a few probs posting, but sent him an email earlier tonight with some instructions, so hopefuly you will all be able to hear first hand what he thinks of this fantastic campaign.

once again thanks to all those who have donated so far. it has been an absolutely tremendous repsonse.

£15 donated, prob take a few days as it's an online transfer. Used Bluemoon Dave for the reference so you know it's me :o)

also, had a few pms off people wondering if we have a facebook page set up. answer is yes we have. either follow link on page one or type in 'bring back gordon love to see his beloved mcfc.'

Sent £15 via paypal. (It always says "aron" though for some reason instead of "Sharon")

Ticket For Schalke said:
mackenzie said:
Sent £15 via paypal. (It always says "aron" though for some reason instead of "Sharon")

for future ref, there is infomation on pg 18 on how to send money without charge, 71p was deducted out of your pledge Sharon. thanks again

bugger :-(

Ticket For Schalke said:
AlthamBlue said:
£15 donated, prob take a few days as it's an online transfer. Used Bluemoon Dave for the reference so you know it's me :o)

recieved :)

That were quick, jobs a good un :o)

Re: Natwest Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, **Paypal Info 18**

I would love to donate but I am feeling the end of the month pinch like many other people.

I get paid a week today and would be more than happy to throw a few quid in.

Can anyone advise me on the best way to do so. Can I send money from my paypal account straight to that bank account?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.