Gordons last night

Re: BBGL we have done it - flights booked! please read pg 43

Well done to all who donated, especially Ste and Gaz who organised it. A f'in monumental effort. If ever I was proud to be Blue, this is it.

AlthamBlue said:
Well done to all who donated, especially Ste and Gaz who organised it. A f'in monumental effort. If ever I was proud to be Blue, this is it.

This ^^^^^

lads am buzzin. I pledged and will be putting the money in this weekend! Great stuff and good on yer Gordy. You'll bring us luck I'm sure.
Well done to tickets, warpig and everyone else on BM

great news ..well done tfs and warpig for all the effort you've put in and everybody who made donations to help bring gordon back to see his beloved blues, it makes me feel proud to be a blue and to have made a small contribution to making his dream come true.

This is the type of thing that makes Bluemoon the forum it is.

A massive well done to TFS and Warpig.

Gordon....ENJOY!!! ;-)

Absolutely fantastic and amazing thing you have done guys, I am proud to be a blue now more than ever!!

Looking forward to meeting the guy if I get chance!

Be sure to keep us updated with when/where we're meeting for a drink. Will be good to put faces to names and meet Gordon

Amazing effort and congrats to Warpig and Ticket for Schalke for such a great campaign. I'll try and stick a few quid in during next week.

What a great great day to be a blue.
Heart warming stuff indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.