Gordons last night

Re: Bluemoon Campaign To Get Gordon Love Over For A Game!!

salfordpaul said:
i'll ask again people! i'm givin £50 for sure but whats the sketch..I'm not on facebook. what is the comp?? whose running it please !?!

pm.

mancmackem said:
£10 from me.

great gesture mancmacken. to all those on freakbook, get on this...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1234225175796#!/group.php?gid=381610246214&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&ti ... 214&ref=mf</a>

I'll chuck in a tenner or so. Let us know when the Paypal account is up and running (I'm not a FB'er!).

I've heard this guy is an avid fan of tabloid sleaze; so he'll be getting a donation for me. Good effort by the prime movers here Warpig and TFS.

Warpig I'm not on sitonmyfacebook.com so I'll be PMing you for alternative methods.

Any more for any more?

reply from danny, thanks for the quick response.

Hi Gaz

Thanks for your email.

This is a fantastic story and another example of what separates our supporters from the rest.

I'm away from the office with work for a couple of days but I'll speak to colleagues tomorrow, pick up on Thursday when I'm back and then call you.

What's the best number to get you on?

Thanks again for your email.

Cheers

Danny

Got your pm mate, I'm posting off my phone so will take a better look when I get in tonight. I'm willing to chip in if its a blue in need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.