Gordons last night

Re: Bluemoon Campaign To Get Gordon Love Over For A Game!!

Another reason to support the blues, I just hope when I'm 75 and I need your help your be there for me, (Wipes tear from eye)

Count me in for £25 boys! Great cause

Well done for TFS and Warpig championing this!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Biggsy1 said:
Another reason to support the blues, I just hope when I'm 75 and I need your help your be there for me, (Wipes tear from eye)

Count me in for £25 boys! Great cause

Well done for TFS and Warpig championing this!!!

and there was me doubting you.

Ha anything thats making you get of your arse and be productive gotta be a worth supporting good on you fella!!!

tueartsboots said:
I'm in for £20, have linked 48 other Blues (Including Ian Cheeseman) on FB. Will send a link to OSC and MCIVTA this after noon. Well done lads

Good work Tony!!! You well fella?

tueartsboots said:
I'm in for £20, have linked 48 other Blues (Including Ian Cheeseman) on FB. Will send a link to OSC and MCIVTA this after noon. Well done lads

thats fantastic. thanks alot for your help tb.

why don't you get in touch with the lads down at Prestwich n Whitefield.They are having a meeting on thursday night.I'm away thursday so won't be at the meeting but there should be a few hundred down there.Just an idea!

unsworthblue said:
why don't you get in touch with the lads down at Prestwich n Whitefield.They are having a meeting on thursday night.I'm away thursday so won't be at the meeting but there should be a few hundred down there.Just an idea!

who would that be UB. I only know of an older lad, but he's mia at mo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.