Gordons last night

Re: Bluemoon Campaign To Get Gordon Love Over For A Game!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
unsworthblue said:
why don't you get in touch with the lads down at Prestwich n Whitefield.They are having a meeting on thursday night.I'm away thursday so won't be at the meeting but there should be a few hundred down there.Just an idea!

who would that be UB. I only know of an older lad, but he's mia at mo.
pm'd mate

Well i always was a Sucker for a Sob Story .Have Just been made Redundant but will throw in a Tenner & Pick him up from the Airport

cyberblue said:
Well i always was a Sucker for a Sob Story .Have Just been made Redundant but will throw in a Tenner & Pick him up from the Airport

He has family over here still, so im guessing he'll be sorted with that, unless you said it tongue in cheek, for which i will let you off. thanks for your donation CB.

cyberblue said:
Well i always was a Sucker for a Sob Story

Am I missing something? What is the 'sob story' here?

masterwig said:
cyberblue said:
Well i always was a Sucker for a Sob Story

Think I'm missing something here too. Surely i can't be correct in thinking this is just some guy who lives in Australia who wants to come back over for a match? If it is then fair play to you all for wanting to pay for him to do that, and if its more than that I'm sorry for not getting it.

Goater's Shin said:
masterwig said:

Think I'm missing something here too. Surely i can't be correct in thinking this is just some guy who lives in Australia who wants to come back over for a match? If it is then fair play to you all for wanting to pay for him to do that, and if its more than that I'm sorry for not getting it.

well he's 75, grew up in manchester, and has only been back twice in forty years. Obv being 75 i doubt he can fund a trip.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Goater's Shin said:

well he's 75, grew up in manchester, and has only been back twice in forty years. Obv being 75 i doubt he can fund a trip.

to back up what tfs said, this will prob be the last chance in his lifetime to come over and see city play. not a sob story, just a genuine blue who we feel we would like to help.

Generous gesture from those who have donated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.