Gordons last night

Re: Gordons First Night On The Town!!! Pics 50 + 51

Well done everyone who made this happen, hope we get the result to top it off for Gordon and his wife!

MCFCinUSA said:
super story, and even better effort by everyone involved - and the mystery benefactor.

hope you enjoy the rest of your trip Gordon, and the team does this thread justice!

- and was that Big Joe overpage without any hair??

It certainly is along with Bert Trautmann. He was an added bonus to the evening:-)

Trigger said:
Brilliant to see Sue, great work fellas, hope to meet Gordon vs Villa.

Enjoy your brekky Sue ;)

Full English along with a teensy drink or two;-)

Ste and Gaz are organising a night out with Gordon, hopefully before the Villa game.

Well all you mad Manchurians this is a rugby union loving Irishman who has had the privilege to call Gordon his father in law for the past 19 years. His beautiful daughter lost her battle with cancer over 2 year ago and proud to have known her and thank her for the 2 great sons that I have.

Gordon lost his only girl but he was a pillar of strength through all the tough times we had in our fight with the Big C. He has always been there for us and no ask was too big even today when life goes on. He's one tough nut but a big softie under it all!!!

All I want to say is that watching what you all did was an inspiration to anyone in what being mates is all about. Nowt in it for anyone other than to see a fellow fan get home in his twilight years to see his beloved City put it up those Red tossers. I don't know of any other code where the supporters can come together like this and do what they have done.

Lads look after G & G for us and send them back to Perth in one piece. He's a passionate fan, father in law and grandfather and we all send our thanks to you for all that you have done and we know how much it means to him all that you have done and it will never be forgotten.

Cheers from us here in Perth......Aidan, Sean & Declan Cosgrave

UNIONROAD said:
Well all you mad Manchurians this is a rugby union loving Irishman who has had the privilege to call Gordon his father in law for the past 19 years. His beautiful daughter lost her battle with cancer over 2 year ago and proud to have known her and thank her for the 2 great sons that I have.

Gordon lost his only girl but he was a pillar of strength through all the tough times we had in our fight with the Big C. He has always been there for us and no ask was too big even today when life goes on. He's one tough nut but a big softie under it all!!!

All I want to say is that watching what you all did was an inspiration to anyone in what being mates is all about. Nowt in it for anyone other than to see a fellow fan get home in his twilight years to see his beloved City put it up those Red tossers. I don't know of any other code where the supporters can come together like this and do what they have done.

Lads look after G & G for us and send them back to Perth in one piece. He's a passionate fan, father in law and grandfather and we all send our thanks to you for all that you have done and we know how much it means to him all that you have done and it will never be forgotten.

Cheers from us here in Perth......Aidan, Sean & Declan Cosgrave

Thanks for that.

Despite the result today, hope Gordon enjoyed being at the game and as a long time blue he sure learned how to smile. Great pictures by the way.
After hearing about his only daughter, it's really sad, so makes it all the more worthwhile what TFS and Warpig have done.

Im a friend of gordons down here in perth, and hes an absolute legend, Hope your having a good time mate and we will catch up when you get back. Give my best to glad aswell.

Rowan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.