Gordons last night

Re: No more donations please. info on pg 50.

It was a great evening, not only Gordon but Bert and Big Joe lol.

A HUGE thanks must go to Ste and Gaz for their hard work in putting together the amazing feat of getting Gordon and his wife over here in such a short time. Well done guys, take a bow!!!

Well done to all Bluemooners and the Club for everything they have done:-)

Me and Gordon
SueGordonLove.jpg

Gaz's artistic photography
Gazsphotography.jpg

Me, Markus and Anne-Marie
SueMarkusAnne-Marie.jpg

Re: Gordons First Night On The Town!!! Pics 50 + 51

Proud to be a blue, lovely to see the smile on Gordon's face.

Well lets not fuck about get him stella'ed out of his brain and use his fists!

Ste, you are a fucking legend mate. Superb effort. If you're ever in these parts, we'll look after you.

But for fucks sake, take the Ed Hardy shirt off.

Wheelsy said:
Ste, you are a fucking legend mate. Superb effort. If you're ever in these parts, we'll look after you.

a resounding 'this', same with the lad on the 2nd pic, those twilight blah blah tshirts are shockin. BUT fantastic gesture and I take my hat off to you boys, brilliant.

Awh :') Just seeing that beaming smile on his face, makes me proud to be a blue. I'd love to thank any involved in this, an absolute tremendous effort from us all.

super story, and even better effort by everyone involved - and the mystery benefactor.

hope you enjoy the rest of your trip Gordon, and the team does this thread justice!

- and was that Big Joe overpage without any hair??

Wheelsy said:

This. Without sounding patronising, didn't realise you, (TFS), were a youngster. I'm only 32 myself, so not ancient or owt, but to get all this sorted at your age is a credit, well done.

great article on the evening news website ith picture
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1217319_expat_city_fan_makes_to_the_derby_thanks_to_fan_power" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... _fan_power</a>

i will meet up at villa game, gordon have a cracking day to day and lets hope city can do it for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.