Gordons last night

Re: Gordons First Night On The Town!!! Pics 50 + 51

Rowan/Union Road I had the pleasure of meeting Gordon on friday night and I cannot imagine anyone more deserving of the trip to Manchester and legend is a pretty apt description for the man. I was devastated on saturday that we lost the derby but more for Gordon than myself. Lets hope we can put it right and beat Villa or Spurs for him.

franksinatra said:
Rowan/Union Road I had the pleasure of meeting Gordon on friday night and I cannot imagine anyone more deserving of the trip to Manchester and legend is a pretty apt description for the man. I was devastated on saturday that we lost the derby but more for Gordon than myself. Lets hope we can put it right and beat Villa or Spurs for him.

Hes an absolute gent, and glad does a mean roast too!

He took me under his blue wing a few years back when i was working in a toy store, we got to talking footy and realised we were both city men. Being the only other blue i knew it was good having our weekly chats in the shop until my boss would get dirty at me for not working. Glad you guys gave him the chance to see city live once more and i couldnt think of a more deserving man.

Ticket For Schalke said:
So we're thinking either waldorf/shambles before villa, and maybe same after or castlefields, would appreciate your input.
Booze booze booze! that all you ever do big boy!

Ticket For Schalke said:
one of the hardest things ive ever had to do, to say goodbye, safe flight my mate!!

He is a gent. Has a smile that lights up the room.

Well done for doing what you and gaz did.

Rather have dour Gordon than that shiney, anus featured twat from the other side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.