Gosling

Prophet of Doom said:
So let me get this straight, Everton, a club without a pot to piss in have royally fucked up with a contract and lost themselves a lot of ding on a good player.

But hey ho now Evertonians are coming on and saying that he wasnt that good anyway.

Yeah yeah whatever !!!! Keep up the bullshit !!!

Fucking comedy club !!!!

The verbal agreement was for a 1 year extension, that is for a 20 year old player, the estimated compensation we would have got was £3-4m. Sound like a top class player to you?

Everton messed this up, thank god it was only a fringe player we lost because of it.

Gwladiator said:
Prophet of Doom said:
So let me get this straight, Everton, a club without a pot to piss in have royally fucked up with a contract and lost themselves a lot of ding on a good player.

But hey ho now Evertonians are coming on and saying that he wasnt that good anyway.

Yeah yeah whatever !!!! Keep up the bullshit !!!

Fucking comedy club !!!!

The verbal agreement was for a 1 year extension, that is for a 20 year old player, the estimated compensation we would have got was £3-4m. Sound like a top class player to you?

Everton messed this up, thank god it was only a fringe player we lost because of it.
So this is true mate? I thought it was just the Mirror bullshitting yet again.

Prophet of Doom said:
Dont want to piss on your chips too much kid, but Rodwell wont be at Everton in 5 years time.

Here is another little nugget for you, Kenwright has been encouraging a mega bid for Arteta from City all summer.

Why ? Well that is because Arteta has told him that he won't be signing a new contract and is desperate to go back to Spain asap due to his kids eye problems. Everton were hopeful that his head would be turned by City's ding, and they would bank another 20m.

However, it aint happening - and the bottom line is Everton will lose Gosling Pienaar and Arteta in the space of 24 months. Whats that...say 30m+ in assets walking out the door for fuck all.

You have nothing to spend this summer...nothing yet will see those 3 players leave for nowt !

Comedy club !

Keep telling yourself that.

As for comedy club, Moyes has continually shown that transfer dealings is an area of his management he is very skilled in. City on the other hand (with only a couple of exceptions) have spunked masses of money on over-priced over-rated players. I dread to think what kind of a state you'll be in when the arabs get bored of their toy, probably won't be so unbelievably arrogant then.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm --<br /><br />
10.Goater_Legend said:

Well SSN are reporting it and it's in the Echo which is usually fairly spot on with Everton news. Nothing from the club yet though.

dachoosen1 said:
Think he could be a decent player wouldnt mind him here!

You'd never see him, plus I doubt he'd want to go to City as apparently the reason he left us was because he demanded first team football at CM.

Gwladiator said:
Prophet of Doom said:
Dont want to piss on your chips too much kid, but Rodwell wont be at Everton in 5 years time.

Here is another little nugget for you, Kenwright has been encouraging a mega bid for Arteta from City all summer.

Why ? Well that is because Arteta has told him that he won't be signing a new contract and is desperate to go back to Spain asap due to his kids eye problems. Everton were hopeful that his head would be turned by City's ding, and they would bank another 20m.

However, it aint happening - and the bottom line is Everton will lose Gosling Pienaar and Arteta in the space of 24 months. Whats that...say 30m+ in assets walking out the door for fuck all.

You have nothing to spend this summer...nothing yet will see those 3 players leave for nowt !

Comedy club !

As for comedy club, Moyes has continually shown that transfer dealings is an area of his management he is very skilled in. City on the other hand (with only a couple of exceptions) have spunked masses of money on over-priced over-rated players. I dread to think what kind of a state you'll be in when the arabs get bored of their toy, probably won't be so unbelievably arrogant then.

-- Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm --

10.Goater_Legend said:

Well SSN are reporting it and it's in the Echo which is usually fairly spot on with Everton news. Nothing from the club yet though.

The typical "when the arabs get bored line" being wheeled out again i see!!

Are you not aware of the long term plans sheik mansour has set out for city? The huge investment he's planning around our stadium for world class leaisure facilities and stadium expansion? The very cornerstone of making city a self financed club!

The Fixer said:

Are you not aware of the long term plans sheik mansour has set out for city? The huge investment he's planning around our stadium for world class leaisure facilities and stadium expansion? The very cornerstone of making city a self financed club!

I just get wound up by how arrogant some of you lot are considering you've achieved no more than we have yet.

The Fixer said:
Gwladiator said:

As for comedy club, Moyes has continually shown that transfer dealings is an area of his management he is very skilled in. City on the other hand (with only a couple of exceptions) have spunked masses of money on over-priced over-rated players. I dread to think what kind of a state you'll be in when the arabs get bored of their toy, probably won't be so unbelievably arrogant then.

-- Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm --

To be fair though pal, you can see why he got wound up by Prophet of Doom's comment haha.

Gwladiator said:
Prophet of Doom said:
have spunked masses of money on over-priced over-rated players. I dread to think what kind of a state you'll be in when the arabs get bored of their toy, probably won't be so unbelievably arrogant then.

This from the club who are desperate to sell to anyone with more than 5 bob to save the sinking ship and get out of that shit hole of an often half full stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.