Gosling

Dannyctid said:

This from the club who are desperate to sell to anyone with more than 5 bob to save the sinking ship and get out of that shit hole of an often half full stadium.

Our average attendance last season was a little under 37,000 I believe, in a 40,000 capacity stadium.

Gwladiator said:
Dannyctid said:
This from the club who are desperate to sell to anyone with more than 5 bob to save the sinking ship and get out of that shit hole of an often half full stadium.

Our average attendance last season was a little under 37,000 I believe, in a 40,000 capacity stadium.

Maybe if you could fill it you'd be able to keep your players.

Dannyctid said:
Gwladiator said:

I fail to see how it would be as simple as that?

Our owner is skint so we have to sell to buy.

Gwladiator said:
Dannyctid said:

You can't roll out the old Arabs getting fed up line when you would have bit his hand off if he'd come over to Liverpool, without expecting a bit of grief.

handbags.jpg

Dannyctid said:
Gwladiator said:

You can't roll out the old Arabs getting fed up line when you would have bit his hand off if he'd come over to Liverpool, without expecting a bit of grief.

Completely avoided my question.

You're right, I'd love to have a rich owner and for Moyes to have the spending power of Mancini, what football fan wouldn't love that for their club?

I on the other hand, wouldn't be as arrogant as some of you lot about it and look down my nose at other clubs just because they can't afford to buy success.

Gwladiator said:
Dannyctid said:

You're right, I'd love to have a rich owner and for Moyes to have the spending power of Mancini, what football fan wouldn't love that for their club?

I on the other hand, wouldn't be as arrogant as some of you lot about it and look down my nose at other clubs just because they can't afford to buy success.

We look down our noses at you lot because old scrotum face is a twat. No other reason that I can think of.

Dannyctid said:
We look down our noses at you lot because old scrotum face is a twat. No other reason that I can think of.

Don't think so, names like 'comedy club' wouldn't come from that. How is he a twat anyway? for negotiating the highest possible price for an important player who he didn't want to sell?

Gwladiator said:
Dannyctid said:

fair comment mate. but you should ask moyles how he fucked up on gosling's contract cos as he told us several times last year he makes ALL the decisions at everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.