Gosling

uv listed all our players there and come up with negatives for them all,but if u signed them ur everton forum wud probably collapse with excitement but it doesnt cos u sign players like bekford.u signing the players like we do is unheard of and ud cream ur pants for any of our signings this summer,dont even deny that,next ul say bekford wud be a better signing than dzeko or ibra,unbelievable.i think u know deep down everton wont come close to us this season

larderland said:
uv listed all our players there and come up with negatives for them all,but if u signed them ur everton forum wud probably collapse with excitement but it doesnt cos u sign players like bekford.u signing the players like we do is unheard of and ud cream ur pants for any of our signings this summer,dont even deny that,next ul say bekford wud be a better signing than dzeko or ibra,unbelievable.i think u know deep down everton wont come close to us this season

In English?

Gwladiator said:
larderland said:
trust me i will wait and see,yaya toure,david silva and boateng,im extremely confident well finish miles ahead of you.not cocky just confident,u guys will do well but u wont be competing with us

Jerome Boateng - Good, young defender but hardly world class.
David Silva - Quality player but how will he settle in this league?
Yaya Toure - His rumoured wage and the fact that he's already talked about going back to Barca one day might show he's only moved for the money. Great player but not the best in his position in the world.

Point being, you are an example to yourselves that you can't just buy success.

Clubs have always bought success you plonka,name me the last home grown Everton side to have success?

Robinhosthumb! said:
Gwladiator said:
Yaya Toure - His rumoured wage and the fact that he's already talked about going back to Barca one day might show he's only moved for the money. Great player but not the best in his position in the world.

Clubs have always bought success you plonka,name me the last home grown Everton side to have success?

Well of course clubs buy players, obviously. I'm talking about throwing masses amount of money at players who wouldn't consider going to a club like City (or Chelsea before they did the same) if it wasn't for the pay cheque. You've bought good players but that doesn't automatically mean you'll be winning trophies, just look at Madrid last season. All I was saying is why not wait and see how the new signings work out before you adopt some sort of messiah complex.

Gwladiator said:
larderland said:
trust me i will wait and see,yaya toure,david silva and boateng,im extremely confident well finish miles ahead of you.not cocky just confident,u guys will do well but u wont be competing with us

Success has to be paid for, you seem to overlook that fact. We have paid the ultimate price of failure for decades, now thirty odd years of it, so excuse us for getting giddy as it is our divine right to dream. All three of our new signings are a huge improvement on what we have, players of which would get into your team & you could only dream of that at this point. Stop reading the press for your comment as they are wrong everyday, read our board before you repeat a story out of the ass wipes. As for Piernar well he should not be compared to anyone we have now, as Ged Brennan has left our club. He dives more than Robinho did, looks for free kicks all the time, when he isnt passing backwards, if it wasnt for us theres two less effective games he would have
:-). Silva & Pienar worlds apart, I would prefer Adam Johnson to Pienar & I think Boetang being judged after 4 games on the world stage by you is bizzare, he only had Messi & Tevez to worry about in one game, and conducted himself very well in all the games i saw, he is already better than any full back we have, as for centre half not sure yet. Any way hope you finish above the rags & dipperpool, though hope we give you a better game this year, I think we will.

Gwladiator said:
Robinhosthumb! said:

Well of course clubs buy players, obviously. I'm talking about throwing masses amount of money at players who wouldn't consider going to a club like City (or Chelsea before they did the same) if it wasn't for the pay cheque. You've bought good players but that doesn't automatically mean you'll be winning trophies, just look at Madrid last season. All I was saying is why not wait and see how the new signings work out before you adopt some sort of messiah complex.

Messiah complex? You'll have to fill me in on that one.

complain too the clubs that got bought out wayyyyyyy before man city. the only difference is scum united got bought out by some hot dog selling fucking doleys. and liverpool the same, clubs were buying over priced players wayyy before we was ie veron, rio shit ferdinand too name just 2, so dont talk shit about us coz were using our financial clout too our advantage just as you guys have before, CTID :)

roylefamily said:
alera said:
It is funny. Seriously though when it comes to transfers Neverton are just so unprofessional. Look at the Lescott saga. Looks like pinnar will be on his way as well, hes running down his deal so they wont get much for him. ANother poor transfer window for them, only hope really is city showing an interest in one of their players again and giving them 3 times what hes actually worth.

yeah but Everton don;t tap players up 6 months before the end of the season and then refuse to back his bid to be included in the world cup squad . Why will Pienaar be leaving ? and what have Everton done thats ' unprofessional regarding him ? unless you call offering him a new improved contract ' unprofessional '

Is it " unprofessional " for a manager to want to keep one of his players (Lescott) when he was only one year into a 5 year contract ...

As bellamy said after we hammered you again at beastlands , Moyes should have twatted Mancini .... and should have done Father Ted and gary cock for good measure

This is the kind of crap that winds me up. All the posturing from Moyes last year was all for the cameras. Lescott was going......Lescott knew that...Moyes knew that and Kenwright knew that.

Moyes though he would use the situation to his advantage and create the bizarre scenario that developed.

Treating Lescott like a twat - making him train on his own etc. When all along the board had decided to sell weeks before. Thats a measure of the man you have as manager.

Everton have a pair of clowns in the boardroom in Kenwright and Woods, and this contract problem sums them up. That Gwladiatior says they have an owner who is skint. What a ridiculous thing to say - Kenwright owns 25 of the club and is desperate to sell so why would he put in any cash.

The trouble is the club is a basket case. A Life on Mars stadium with a racist support, all really appealling to a foreign billionare.

10.Goater_Legend said:
california blue said:
Gosling is shite
Not really, he's a decent centre half with potential, although coming here would be a bad move for him as the likes of Kompany, Lescott, Toure and Boateng would all be ahead of him in the pecking order.

get him in, he wants 20k a week,loan him out for a year and lets have a look then.

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
It is funny. Seriously though when it comes to transfers Neverton are just so unprofessional. Look at the Lescott saga. Looks like pinnar will be on his way as well, hes running down his deal so they wont get much for him. ANother poor transfer window for them, only hope really is city showing an interest in one of their players again and giving them 3 times what hes actually worth.

We've signed a few prospects and much-needed striker cover and only lost a fringe player and Pienaar is allegedly close to signing a new deal. So far this transfer window is much better than last year for us and last season we only finished 6 points behind you lot, so how about we just wait and see?

Everton have signed prospects, but thats putting your eggs in one basket.
The portuguese lad you have signed might work, but as for Beckford and Gueye, do me a favour.

You mention Silva struggling in this league, yet you have signed a player from League 1 and Gueye who played for Strasbourg last season who finished 2nd bottom of the French 2nd division.

Lets see who struggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.