got mugged today

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
i was in gatley skate park with my mate when 2 slapheads came along and threatend my mate to give him his phone or he'll batter him and take his phone anyway. they knew he had his phone on him because he had it out at the time. i diddnt know wheather to fight or call the police later so i did the smart thing and went to the poleice station. their scum
and i hope they fuckin realise that!!

Every bully gets whats coming to them eventually, as seen here :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH48HTA7qXo[/youtube]

I hope you and your mate are ok, you did the best thing, is there any Cctv on the park, you guys are probably not the first in there to be mugged. If not get on to your local MP...

some gypo's tried to mug me for a gold chain on a bus once i stood up like i was going to give it to him and kickes him right in the bollox i got a few licks of the rest of em but they ran off the bus and never got my chain. :) fuck em they would have to stab me to take something of mine there is no way i would hand any thing over voluntarily.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGZCQd2P5_g&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Me and a mate was mugged in a subway (not the shit sandwich shop) when we were about 12 in Ashton. Two 19 year old smack heads stole my mates bag with a few bits of playstation stuff. Went to the police who caught both of them trying to flog the stuff in the market. One of the twats already had a tag on. Had to do a video thing for court, and then never got anything back to say what had happened to them

Then a few months later my other mate was walking throguh the same subway when someone tried to steal his phone. He knocked the shit out of the attacker and just left him in the subway. Served the prick right

Sorry to hear of your ordeal,blue - shakes you up,shit like this.
You take things easy and try to chill out.
Gatley as well - you kind of expect this thing in North Manchester as an occupational hazard,but not on the leafy lanes of Cheadle.
Mind you,it is next to those mutant Edgeley inbreeds who support Stockport Cunty,so perhaps not a total surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.