Got rats !

We were making our way to St Peters Square to get the Tram to the ground, about 50 yards before the Chop House there were loads of Rats just running about on the pavement, they weren't bothered about all the people that were passing by it was bizarre (nothing to do with the Chop House just using it as a reference point)
They all seized their chance to get the fuck out of Liverpool while the cunts were gone to Madrid.

After a game at the Etihad we often stay in a Premier Inn, one night we chose Salford Quay. As we drove into the car park the headlights picked out hundreds of beady eyes. Rats in Salford! Who’d a thunk it.
We see them in the subways around the precinct. Not the local kids..haha..real rats.

I want to get two domestic rats....friendly ones.

I used to have two, a bloke who I went to uni with had them and left and I offered to look after them.

They were brilliant pets tbh. My daughters have both had hamsters and they’re nowhere near as good as the rats were.

We were making our way to St Peters Square to get the Tram to the ground, about 50 yards before the Chop House there were loads of Rats just running about on the pavement, they weren't bothered about all the people that were passing by it was bizarre (nothing to do with the Chop House just using it as a reference point)
The grass verge next to Shudehill tram stop is absolutely crawling with them day and night, no fear and zero fucks given

As long as we have a love of takeaway food, which we throw away and convenience food we dump we will always have a rat problem. We are the disgusting animals not the rats.
Yup. The huge number is down to our detritus. What with rats and fatbergs clogging up the sewers, plus litter etc etc, modern life has a pretty ghastly effect on the local environment. Dirty are us.

Yup. The huge number is down to our detritus. What with rats and fatbergs clogging up the sewers, plus litter etc etc, modern life has a pretty ghastly effect on the local environment. Dirty are us.
I was walking to Chorlton tram stop through the Morrisons car park the other morning and a massive greasy fucker literally ran over my shoe and into the bushes. Still half asleep or would have flicked it up and volleyed the **** like Dennis Tueart v Swansea

I used to have two, a bloke who I went to uni with had them and left and I offered to look after them.

They were brilliant pets tbh. My daughters have both had hamsters and they’re nowhere near as good as the rats were.
I just need to persuade the missus. Not easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.