Got rats !

I was walking to Chorlton tram stop through the Morrisons car park the other morning and a massive greasy fucker literally ran over my shoe and into the bushes. Still half asleep or would have flicked it up and volleyed the **** like Dennis Tueart v Newcastle
Now that would be worth seeing, sorry for the edit :-)

One problem is plastic Biffas, rats love em. Our have four inch holes in the bottom to let excess liquid out. Brilliant.

I was walking to Chorlton tram stop through the Morrisons car park the other morning and a massive greasy fucker literally ran over my shoe and into the bushes. Still half asleep or would have flicked it up and volleyed the **** like Dennis Tueart v Swansea
Lol!!
That made me laugh

Walking to the ground last night up Cambrian Street I saw a huge dead Rat by the side of the road.
Size of a small cat

Walking to the ground last night up Cambrian Street I saw a huge dead Rat by the side of the road.
Size of a small cat
So what killed it? A bigger rat. That's what. Cats are running scared. Ours won't leave the house without body armour. Says the old rats were driven out by Albanian mafia rats that cross the channel on rat sized boats. Illegal immegrats. Everyone knows who's running it but no one wants to be the rat, and end up dead by the side of the road.

Suella Braverman says any rat arriving on a boat will be sent to the circus where Mr Bojangles went in The Green Mile. Others are questioning if she actually understood that bit of the film.... it's genuinely hard to answer. The courts can knock it back and tell her what it actually means, but she says she's ready to fight that court in a different court. Me, what do I know? Short of breeding a fighting force of 1st gen savannah hyrbid cats, and using them to form some sort of Feline Rat-Boat First Response Force, it's hard to know what else we can do.

I just need to persuade the missus. Not easy.

Is it rodents in general she doesn’t want or just rats?

When I had mine (we’re talking 20 years ago now), I left uni and went home to my parents for six months before moving out. My mum was dead set against me taking them home at the time, she ended up absolutely loving them and bawling her eyes out when they died!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.