Government ban on Petrol and Diesel vehicles (by 2040)

Couldn't give two fucks. I'll be dead.
Or in a nursing home pissing your pants and not giving a f8ck about anything apart from what's for tea and when nurses coming back round to change your pad and give you a bath.

currently, Entirely dependant on how far you want to go. "another 20 miles" you could probably charge in the same time it takes to fill up with petrol, a full charge at a supercharger is 30 mins at the moment.

Having had a ride in my bosses Tesla yesterday I can say they are the future!. feck me the accelleration on that thing is amazing. He just leaves his plugged in over night to ensure he's always got a decent charge.

Edit: apparently there is currently a deal going on with electric cars, if your a business owner you can write off 80% of the cost against corporation tax.
That's impressive in many ways. I must confess I was sceptical about these things, but now think they're
inevitable, and why not. Heard similar stories about these Teslas, isn't that company going from strength to strength?

That's impressive in many ways. I must confess I was sceptical about these things, but now think they're
inevitable, and why not. Heard similar stories about these Teslas, isn't that company going from strength to strength?

Yep exceptionally so, just released/releasing the 3rd iteration of the tesla car, have invented "house batteries" which hold enough charge to power a whole home for hours if needs be ( 14kwh ). Has invented solar roof tiles that are cheaper and stronger than normal roof tiles.

They also are building the worlds largest battery ( 80MW ) in Australia to help with there power shortage.

And the owner also lands rockets on boats!

And the owner also lands rockets on boats!
In his spare time between building his supersonic vacuum train, his race with Nasa to land a man on Mars and arguing with Mark Zuckerberg about AI.

Musk's ambition is pretty impressive really and I hope he pulls it all off. We could do with more like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.