Graham Souness

The reason that Hughes was so vague and on the fence about Tevez is probably because they share the same agent....the great Kia Joorabchian

The reason that Hughes was so vague and on the fence about Tevez is probably because they share the same agent....the great Kia Joorabchian

I thought Souness spoke with passion tonight and was correct in what he said, as for Hughes, what little respect i had left for him has just gone. The smug grin on his face told a thousand tales of bitterness and he seemed so pleased this was happening, so just somes him up really. Hughes, when you have won or come close to winning something as a manager then you might be entitled to be a smug twat!

for a moment or 2 i was thinking - if mancini decides he's had enough, let's give the job to souness and see what he can do with a bus full of multi millionaires.
then i realised, i must be in shock at what's been going on, as i feckin' hate souness more than hughes.
it's a funny old game innit.
looks like we're still holding the cup for cock ups.

Hughes is a red and always will be. No better at comments than bacon face.

Hughes walked out on Fulham (not unlike what Tevez dis tonight?) to further his career - as a TV pundit?

The man is a fool, a pity he wasn't asked about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.