Graham Souness

he spoke the truth and was very spot on but when he started talking about professionalism first thing that came into my head was when he stuck that flag in fenerbaches centre spot!

Just watching Souness again now and he actually looks incandescent! Fair play to him.

mmadave1 said:
he spoke the truth and was very spot on but when he started talking about professionalism first thing that came into my head was when he stuck that flag in fenerbaches centre spot!
can see were your coming from regarding the flag it could also be deemed passion...

Hughes is advised by Joorabchian, so of course he'll say "there's another side to it"! Hope he never gets another job too, fucking sheep shagging rag twat!

Souness is no great City fan.
But he is, and always has been, his own man.
He is a very intelligent man who has his own ideas and opinions.
He doesn't get his cliches and soundbites second hand from biased, drunken hacks, repeating the bullshit parrot-fashion as though it was his own opinion.
He despises these people from his own time as a manager. I know for a fact he despises people like Hansen and Gray, contemporaries who bottled management jobs in favour of the TV sofa.
I really respect the man. For someone who follows the fortunes if Celtic as a sideline, that's a big admission, but its true nonetheless.
As for Hughes, I hope The Cabal were very proud of their pet rag tonight. He was delighted and could barely stop himself from laughing. And this shitbag didn't deserve the sack? Give me strength.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.