Graham Souness

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vybIdI8hWjY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vybIdI8hWjY</a>

a disgrace and all that is wrong with modern football,couldn't of said it better myself

always had a soft spot for Souness - went to the same school as me and comes from one of the harder and rougher parts of Edinburgh - called it 100% correct last night

He's an excellent professional is Souness, I always like his punditry. It's accurate, honest, and knowledgeable.

I notice he's not convinced by Dzecko (which he mentioned before Edin's worst night in a blue shirt this season). The man has crystal balls!

sbm said:
“He (Mancini) walked into a hornet’s nest with him (Tevez) and several other players who were at the club at the time,” continued Souness.
Whether he meant it as such or not, this was a lovely dig at the incompetence of the spineless Welsh wonder that is Mark Hughes.

Imagine an impartial outsider saying that your replacement at work had walked into a shitstorm because of the mess you left behind. You'd be mortified!!

Who was that member of the playing staff who was rubbing tevez on the arm like yo do to a child. should have got him by the throat.

Always like listening to Souness, he says it how it is and you could see it had wound him up. Im glad he put Hughes straight when he tried to defend Tevez. Souness was spot on, if he had anything about him he would have gone on and put himself about and made something happen and show Mancini he should be in contention for Blackburn.

However i was wound up by jeff stelling. Mancini just gave an interview stating why he put dejong on to keep it tight for 5 mins so we could get some ball of Bayern, then he would bring Tevez on and try to rescue the games. First thing Stelling says " Why would you take Dzeko off for the defensive De jong?" Even my girlfriend was shouting at the tele!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.